Hacking Badge for day one boot9strap installers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Quantumcat
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 99,938
  • Replies Replies 913
  • Likes Likes 55
I made a badge aswell :)

here is a link to it: http://imgur.com/erjddMJ

And a preview:

erjddMJ.png

its 144x144

I also have a 72x72 version here: http://imgur.com/3h7frpl

And a preview:

3h7frpl.png
 
Quick question for everyone. Who would be willing to buy a Boot9 Installer button pin or sticker? If I get enough people wanting one, I might get a bunch custom made and mail them out or allow them to be bought for the price it will cost me to have them made.

EDIT: Also, could @Quantumcat perhaps add all of the custom badges people are making to the OP? They are really nice and we should have a place to keep them all without scrounging this ~30 page thread.
 
Last edited by bendevnull,
i only just foudn this thread, please can you addme i installed it on the day one but didnt not know there was an thread for this
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20170523_190722136.jpg
    IMG_20170523_190722136.jpg
    895.5 KB · Views: 244
Quick question for everyone. Who would be willing to buy a Boot9 Installer button pin or sticker? If I get enough people wanting one, I might get a bunch custom made and mail them out or allow them to be bought for the price it will cost me to have them made.

EDIT: Also, could @Quantumcat perhaps add all of the custom badges people are making to the OP? They are really nice and we should have a place to keep them all without scrounging this ~30 page thread.
I would definitely buy a pin and sticker.
 
i PM'd you a few days ago and quoted you and i didn't recieved my badge >:'''(
http://www.boot9strap.com/?user=BlueFox

You asked me to put your name in as BlueFox

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's one person. Should I just make a strawpoll to see how many for each? I really want them but, I'll only get them in bulk or if I can sell them somehow
You'd want to collect the money upfront before you ordered them, cause it would suck if a bunch of people pulled out. Also, if you use someone's design don't forget to ask permission/offer to split any profit with them.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted