Hacking Badge for day one boot9strap installers

  • Thread starter Thread starter Quantumcat
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 99,863
  • Replies Replies 913
  • Likes Likes 55
RLklXPo.jpg
 
View attachment 87365
Just woke up to the news of boot9strap. Decided to update all of my consoles.
You need three fucking badges :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I made a quick thing.

If you installed boot9strap successfully, send me a message with the title "boot9strap badge" and an image showing your successful installation (running Luma 7.1). I will add you to www.boot9strap.com so that when you go to the url www.boot9strap.com?user=yourusername it will say that you're a verified day one installer. You can add the badge found here http://www.boot9strap.com/resources/images/badge.png to your sig (you might not want to right now as it's a bit ugly, I just did a quick hack job in MS Paint, but in future it will be something pretty). In your sig you can have a link called, say, 'day one installer' (or whatever you like) and have it point to www.boot9strap.com?user=yourusername.

If anybody is good at front-end web stuff I'd much appreciate a pretty looking page (you can add pseudocode to say "show this if verified" and "show this if not verified" and I'll take care of the logic). And if anyone is good at Photoshop and wants to make a pretty badge that'd be great too. Otherwise I'll ask a friend of mine when she comes back from holiday.

I'll keep applications open for a week (say ending Sunday 28th May 11:59pm AEST) to give people a chance to notice.


Okay, what's next?
 
Mine has been done, but i dont have access to it rn. Can I send the pic later today?
 
Hey, i dont know how to pm ( i literally made this account yesterday for boot9strap release) and I installed boot9strap when the guide updated, so here is my proof
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20170520_084435.jpg
    IMG_20170520_084435.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 231

Site & Scene News