TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
I made a quick thing.

If you installed boot9strap successfully, send me a message with the title "boot9strap badge" and an image showing your successful installation (running Luma 7.1). I will add you to www.boot9strap.com so that when you go to the url www.boot9strap.com?user=yourusername it will say that you're a verified day one installer. You can add the badge found here http://www.boot9strap.com/resources/images/badge.png to your sig (you might not want to right now as it's a bit ugly, I just did a quick hack job in MS Paint, but in future it will be something pretty). In your sig you can have a link called, say, 'day one installer' (or whatever you like) and have it point to www.boot9strap.com?user=yourusername.

If anybody is good at front-end web stuff I'd much appreciate a pretty looking page (you can add pseudocode to say "show this if verified" and "show this if not verified" and I'll take care of the logic). And if anyone is good at Photoshop and wants to make a pretty badge that'd be great too. Otherwise I'll ask a friend of mine when she comes back from holiday.

I'll keep applications open for a week (say ending Sunday 28th May 11:59pm AEST) to give people a chance to notice.

Sent you a DM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.