Hacking Backups Don't Get Recognized by Gamma. HELP

RBanks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried everything. Gamma won't play my backups for some odd reason. I have the homebrew channel (twilight hack), i installed the new cIOS (249). I installed Backup Launcher Channel. Whenever i click on the channel it just stays at a black screen. And when i hold 1 then use the rebooter, then go back to the disc channel, it still wont recognize my backup. PLEASEEE help.
wacko.gif

Heykrop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Launch the channel and HOLD 1 to get into the Configuration menu. When it comes up if the bottom of the screen does not display information about CIOS249 then the CIOS was not installed correctly. Try reinstalling it. I ran into this on my first install. Reinstalled CIOS rev7 from Waninkoko and it works perfectly now.

And BTW.. only 1-1 backups will launch through the disc channel after the hooks are loaded. Patched loader titles will only load through the 0.3GAMMA launcher channel or brew launcher.

netsliderx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually did find it there lol

How long did it take you to get it?

Do you plan on upping it?

Have you tested it with a normal usb mic...

I'm currently upping call of duty world at war, if you'd like, I can give you a direct link?

RBanks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I uninstalled, then reinstalled cios 249.. i'm back at the Gamma config. screen. all it says the bottom is "Backup Launcher 0.3 gamma, IOS249"

What could i possibly be doing wrong???
hate2.gif

RBanks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive come to the conclusion that it has to be the disk, what program do you use to burn the iso? I've been using nero (Tools menu, Burn Image)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1