NULL

Backup saves in Ez flash

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by fazzeai, May 30, 2019.

1. fazzeai
    OP

fazzeai Newbie

Newcomer
    May 28, 2019
    Kyrgyzstan
    I checked a several posts here after my first lost save and save state both, and looks like here is no 100% solution to save your states.
    So, why don't any backup option from actual flashcard? Like, when everything is okay, after hotkey it copying your current SAVE folder, and after corrupt brings it back. Why not? It's an idea to do this from computer, but taking out sd card...... eh :(

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    What EZFlash cart are you talking about? There are some 7 lines available, all with subtle differences. If you are limiting it to save states you still have 2, possibly 3 versions that have those. SD cart narrows it down a bit more but not enough.

I am guessing it is probably the Omega as it is more available and has all those by default. However it should save the save to the relevant folder automatically within a few seconds of saving in the game. Same for savestates.

If you are experiencing corruption we can try to figure out what might be causing that but I am still not sure what you are trying to do with "after corrupt".

3. fazzeai
    OP

fazzeai Newbie

Newcomer
    May 28, 2019
    Kyrgyzstan
    Yes, it's Omega. I tried a lot of games to know how it works, and it cleaned my Warioland(gb) saves and savestate after i quess 5 save. I sure I made all right, and wait like 15 seconds and turn off emulator from L+R menu. So, I don't know what's the problem, but I think that make backup folder is nice idea to be save from those issues.