Hacking Backup Problem

Truth101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I know there have probably been some issues similar to this... I have yet to find a solution for my problem, so I would appreciate your help if you can. =)

I have a portable hard drive diskGO Edge 80g formatted to wbfs... My Wii reads it fine and back-ups I have on the hard drive run fine...

The problem starts when I'm trying to back-up an .iso that has a rather large end size 4g+... Such as Little King's Story....
I've tried various wbfs managers, but after the process completes I get this error, and the back-up fails..

error-1.png

This particular error is from wbfs manager v3..

From what I've read the problem is that portable hard drive may not be getting enough power, and the connection from it to the computer becomes unstable over time... Thus larger .iso back-ups might tend to fail.

andrew632

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I can think of that you might not have taken into consideration...any FAT32 formatted drives you have only support file sizes up to 4GB. If your temporary folder that WBFS Manager is using is FAT32 I suppose you could have this problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one