Hacking Backup of DSI Retail Game Saves

mncasper78

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have search high and low for this answer and I only come up with older posts and in this world things can change from week to week and month to month.

My son recently got a DSI and the LEGO Starwars game. After about two weeks I got a Acekard cartridge. I would like to transfer his Saved game from the DSI to the SD card so he can play the game off the card and not deal with switch cartridges. I have a copy of the game already on the SD card to play.

Is there any way of doing this at this time?

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
You can't play DSi Games or Anygames to be exact on an SD Card.
If you want to play games without switching Catridges, thenjust buy an SDHC micro sd card to put pn your catridge.

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you're not getting the question...
unsure.gif

I think he's asking "how do I backup the game save from my son's Lego Starwars cartridge to his SD Card for the Acekard?"

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
RoboticBuddy said:
I think you're not getting the question...
unsure.gif

I think he's asking "how do I backup the game save from my son's Lego Starwars cartridge to his SD Card for the Acekard?"
oh right..
the question...

I dont know...
Maybe.. If you can dump the game into your computer, then you can ALSO dump the save file[if theres a save file thing like the flashcarts use]
then just drag the .sav [if there is] from your dumping thing to your SD!!
yay.gif

ANYWAY, best luck.

rave420

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What you need is an Action Replay DSi.

It allows you to transfer the savegames from an original Retail cartridge to an SD Memory card inserted into the Action Replay.
You would have to convert the proprietary .DUC format to .SAV, but that is easily done using an online converter.

The ARDSi also gives you the option to restore backup savegame files. It's a neat card to have around really, just for the option of loading / ripping saves from retail carts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021