Backup Loader Issues

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Phat_Shadow, Mar 11, 2009.

Mar 11, 2009

Backup Loader Issues by Phat_Shadow at 3:25 AM (891 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Phat_Shadow
    OP

Newcomer Phat_Shadow Newbie

United States
    Okay...I have Wii backed up ISOs on my computer that I burned onto a disk using Ashampoo Burning Studio 8 (write speed x2). When the disk was finished I plugged it into my Wii and ran the Backup Loader (version 0.3 gamma) to try and start the game. I got the game to start, that's not the problem. The problem is that the screen is VERY low quality, the color is in black and white, and the screen is all shifted down so I can't see it all at the bottom. I have tried this with two different backed up games (COD5 and Mario Party 8) and I still have the same problem. Is this an issue with my backed up game file or my Backup Loader or something else? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    Are they from your own region?
    If not you have to put FORCE (yourregionher) ON in the settings

3. Phat_Shadow
    OP

United States
    I tried testing all three of the FORCE settings and none of them made it any better. Is there anything else that could be doing it?

4. gamerjr

Member gamerjr GBAtemp Regular

United States
    HD cables

5. Phat_Shadow
    OP

United States
    I'm not even using HD cables and all my other "normal" games work fine. If I got some would it really make that much of a difference?