Hacking Backup Launcher v0.3

mop999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have internet on my Wii and i need the cIOS codec for Backup Launcher v0.3g. The file that installs the cIOS which come with Backup Launcher tries to access the internet and i don't have access.

1) I am not sure but can you use wad manager to install it and uninstall it right?
2) plus does anyone know where i can get the latest wad manager?

I have wad manager 1.3 and a cIOS (cIOS249-v7.wad) file from some torrent site but i am not sure if its the latest one or the right one....and i am kinda worried about Bricking my system so 2 last question

3) If i did brick my system i can use wad manager 1.3 to uninstall cISO and unbrick right, also i have Wii system menu 3.1u if that helps?

4) well i was going to ask for a link for cIOS codec but u cant do that here so any ways i have "cIOS249-v7.wad" is that the right file?

i just got a wii 3 weeks ago and i am kinda figuring all of this stuff out so ya thanks for any help!!

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have wiigators fiiles hosted on my server , i also did up a whole package all in 1 with guides on how to do it - its in my signature

mop999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks guys something worked out!!

but there is still a problem i used the Back Launcher fix002 that djtaz packged and i dont know why but nothing showers up when i start the launcher i can still play the game but the buttons are Invisible in the application not the game i dont know why.

and also i have SSBB scrubbed and i don't know why but the motion sensor wont work with the game i can still use the nunchuck to select character etc...... is it possible it could be the backup launcher not reading the thing properly or just the game because some ppl that have the game say they dont seem to have that problem.......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ :creep: