Backup Launcher v0.3

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by mop999, Jan 14, 2009.

Jan 14, 2009

Backup Launcher v0.3 by mop999 at 7:49 PM (1,436 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. mop999
    OP

Newcomer mop999 Newbie

United States
    I don't have internet on my Wii and i need the cIOS codec for Backup Launcher v0.3g. The file that installs the cIOS which come with Backup Launcher tries to access the internet and i don't have access.

1) I am not sure but can you use wad manager to install it and uninstall it right?
    2) plus does anyone know where i can get the latest wad manager?

I have wad manager 1.3 and a cIOS (cIOS249-v7.wad) file from some torrent site but i am not sure if its the latest one or the right one....and i am kinda worried about Bricking my system so 2 last question

3) If i did brick my system i can use wad manager 1.3 to uninstall cISO and unbrick right, also i have Wii system menu 3.1u if that helps?

4) well i was going to ask for a link for cIOS codec but u cant do that here so any ways i have "cIOS249-v7.wad" is that the right file?

i just got a wii 3 weeks ago and i am kinda figuring all of this stuff out so ya thanks for any help!!

2. 20clarky08

Member 20clarky08 Official Wii Freak

United Kingdom
    hello mate welcome to the scene, check one of the stickied guides at the top of the forum, if you wanna know how to install offline

alternatively pm me for a simple .wad based pack.

3. ChronoX_

Member ChronoX_ GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    did you read the FAQ on Wiigator's blog?

4. djtaz

Member djtaz PM's Full - Wadder Me

Ireland
    I have wiigators fiiles hosted on my server , i also did up a whole package all in 1 with guides on how to do it - its in my signature

5. mop999
    OP

Newcomer mop999 Newbie

United States
    thanks guys something worked out!!

but there is still a problem i used the Back Launcher fix002 that djtaz packged and i dont know why but nothing showers up when i start the launcher i can still play the game but the buttons are Invisible in the application not the game i dont know why.

and also i have SSBB scrubbed and i don't know why but the motion sensor wont work with the game i can still use the nunchuck to select character etc...... is it possible it could be the backup launcher not reading the thing properly or just the game because some ppl that have the game say they dont seem to have that problem.......