haysmith999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
When i try to load a game using the backup launcher, or the wiigator launcher , i get an error: no DVD come up.
Ive burned the game DVD-R, using powerISO.
Im pretty sure i have all the latest cISO installed and eveything else neccessary.
What could i be doing wrong? ive tried the disc's a few times but still get the same problem

Thanks in advance to anyone who can suggest anything

davedeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
check if you have installed the cios as 249 (i think softchip use 232). otherwise burn your medium again...use a good quality medium such verbatim, use imgburn and a writespeed of 4x

Elegidos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, everyone! I´m having a similar problem with the backup launcher.

Few days back, I´ve installed the Homebrew Channel with the Backup Launcher (Version 0.3 gamma IOS249 - Autor: WiiGator) and the cIOS installer (Version 0.3 gamma - Autor: WiiGator) in my Wii, Version 3.1E.

Well, I recorded my backup game of my Mario Party 8 on a DVD-R Verbatim 16x at a speed of 1x with the program ImgBurn. Well, I inserted the disc and the game loaded up with out any problems, but then it froze for a few seconds after playing for about 15 minutes and this message popped up:

"Disc cannot be read,
refer to your Wii manual"

Now everytime I try playing the game, this error message keeps poping up, strange. Any suggestions on why this might be happing?

Thank You

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Elegidos said:
Hello, everyone! I´m having a similar problem with the backup launcher.

Few days back, I´ve installed the Homebrew Channel with the Backup Launcher (Version 0.3 gamma IOS249 - Autor: WiiGator) and the cIOS installer (Version 0.3 gamma - Autor: WiiGator) in my Wii, Version 3.1E.

Well, I recorded my backup game of my Mario Party 8 on a DVD-R Verbatim 16x at a speed of 1x with the program ImgBurn. Well, I inserted the disc and the game loaded up with out any problems, but then it froze for a few seconds after playing for about 15 minutes and this message popped up:

"Disc cannot be read,
refer to your Wii manual"

Now everytime I try playing the game, this error message keeps poping up, strange. Any suggestions on why this might be happing?

Thank You

for all that wanted to help
it has been answered here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=129653

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sicklyboy, Hey