Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i used to be a knight-elf-mohawk. But then i got tired of that and I made myself a wizard lol. (please tell me someone gets that)

patrickv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yep i got a question. when we save games from the backups we play, are we able to use save extractor with the burnt games, or does save extractor/installer work with only original games? sorry its a tad off topic, and i havent posted for yonks, lol.

Leon2457

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What about Installing them using Backups? (say for example, I have the PAL version of No More Heroes (original) but I want the NTSC copy, can I use the Backed up Copy of the American No more Heroes to install an American save file?

Thanks in advance ^^

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lmao - jeez u guys look at all the loopholes.
I havent tried this but im not sure if it will work. It may recognise the US version as a different game save file and as such make you start again .... i vaguely remember reading that somewhere when someone tried it , but i have been wrong before.
Hopefully someone else here can give you a definate answer after trying it.

ryu4000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could one the beta tester tell me if Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World works on the new backup loader pal or ntsc version doesnt matter which one

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it works for me ...but mine is chipped so its pointless me testing anything
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.