Hacking Backup Launcher by Wiigator

Oreoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks great, can't wait to get my gamma on. CoD5 is waiting in my disk holder case
biggrin.gif

Bananna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks fabulous.

I have three discs that did not work before on Backup Loader 0.3, so this will be a great test when it comes out in the next millennium.

;P

LegendaryXM90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time you guys ask when it's gonna be released, if it's gonna be released tonight, or asking the developers for an ETA or release date, it'll get pushed back a day so just keep quiet about the damn release date and wait for it like normal people.

Didn't your parents ever teach you guys patience?!

DarkeoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
==> LAA

If you say so, but 'just sounds crazy to me that the WII can crash from an overheating !! , if it was the bobox, it would be less hard to believe...Or maybe the loader is really reading at 6x, which would explain, 'cause in fact, the reading speed is variable, and would never stand at 6x during all the play time, admitting that 6x is the max speed...so if the loader force the console to maintain the reading speed at 6x, indeed it would be too much for the cooling system. Anyway, just try it tommorow and post the results please.

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
wait till it comes out then , where you live at.. if i was them , They shouldnt relaese till it 100% done and everything is works right..

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
djbubba2002 said:
wait till it comes out then , where you live at.. if i was them , They shouldnt relaese till it 100% done and everything is works right..
then they should call it a final release ... not gamma

Cyberxion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LegendaryXM90 said:
Every time you guys ask when it's gonna be released, if it's gonna be released tonight, or asking the developers for an ETA or release date, it'll get pushed back a day so just keep quiet about the damn release date and wait for it like normal people.

Didn't your parents ever teach you guys patience?!
That was my thought exactly. It would seem that patience is a virtue that most people just don't have. And it would be a shame if that lack of virtue ended up shafting the few of us who do have it.

I'm pretty psyched by the videos. They show us that an impressive level of progress has been made here. I think it's worth waiting for, especially if nagging Wiigator and crew might turn them off to making further progress.

20clarky08

Official Wii Freak
Trophies
Website
20clarky08.googlepages.com
XP
Country
its not that people are inpatience or bugging the dev's its simply a matter of desire.

we've all been told that all the issues with the most wanted games have been fixed, we've been showed screengrabs and now videos of the loader working perfectly....

yet still no word.

i think if either Waninkoko or Wiigator was to just basically tell it how it is that its either coming in the next day or so or its not readdy yet and they wanna do more work and they could end this what is now like the last 20pages of constant f-ckin bitch about people asking or not asking or whatever at the end of the day guys we just wanna play our games and we all have the same aim...Back-Up Gaming..

so wtf are we all arguein n bitching for...its pathetic tbh.

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They have both posted and told us how its going. waninkoko said he at least wanted to get HOD2 working. so id assume it wont be released until after we hear news of that accomplishment. So please lets just drop it until we hear more from one of them. We really don't need another 30 pages of when when when please please please

BurningSpear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll be released when it's released!

What makes this hard for the kids without patience is the beta testers posting results in a public discussion. They should be setup with a private discusison that only the devs, programmers and tester have access to.

However, I understand the human nature of bragging rights as well. With each cry for the release, some people feel a little bit higher in their own heads.

Y'all are making great strides here with the BL!
Thanks for the continued efforts!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2