Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
leonheart_a said:
Lafie said:
EDIT: Other games that most likely will not work are:
- Sonic and the Secret Rings

I thought Sonic and the secret rings worked for 0.3, why wouldnt it work for gamma?
You're right, I overlooked that one, Sonic and the Secret Rings will work just fine, only Red Steel and the MOH series definately won't work.

leonheart_a

Trophies
XP
Country
Lafie said:
leonheart_a said:
Lafie said:
EDIT: Other games that most likely will not work are:
- Sonic and the Secret Rings

I thought Sonic and the secret rings worked for 0.3, why wouldnt it work for gamma?
You're right, I overlooked that one, Sonic and the Secret Rings will work just fine, only Red Steel and the MOH series definately won't work.

Thank god for that, you scared me!
smile.gif

KIT786

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KIT786 said:
KIT786 said:
Thanks for the replies guys.
I've tried the forcepal50 but the games would then not load at all (same with forcepal60). I would've tried the composite lead you get with Wii, but I gave that to a mate when i brought the RGB scart lead (thinking i wouldn't need it any more
wacko.gif
), as his stopped working for some reason (don't quite remember why, its been a while). However after reading about the RegionFrii tool, i'll give that a try and convert the iso's to Pal and see if that makes a difference. Will be back with the results, and thanks for the help guys
smile.gif

I'm back with the results and sadly same problem
frown.gif
I converted/patched the game to PAL, using WiiJunkies (i'm using a mac) and still got the tinted red screen. Also tried forcepal50 and forcepal60 and like before the game wouldn't load. Only other opition is to get my old cable back and see if it works with that (or get a HD tv, that will accept componet input buts a bit expensive just for this
biggrin.gif
).

If i do get it working I'll be sure to let people know how
wink.gif

For anyone interested the games do work properly without an RGB scart cable, and the only problem is the the RGB cable not being compatible with US games
frown.gif

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
KIT786 said:
For anyone interested the games do work properly without an RGB scart cable, and the only problem is the the RGB cable not being compatible with US games
frown.gif
Yep. Not too bad if you are using component, but if you are a RGB user it pretty much makes the games unplayable (composite is so ugly, I'd rather wait for a PAL release).

Damn nintendo and their anti-RGBness. =]

HeRinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!

I just installed the newest Homebrew Channel. Now, my problem is, I want to install the Backup Launcher 0.1 (cuz I want to play the japanese Disaster, and it only runs with 0.1) but I just can't.

I put the WAD Manager into the SD, but when I run it I can't install neither the cios wad file neither the Backup Launcher. It gives me the following error:

>> Installing ticket... ERROR! (ret = -2011)

Does somebody knows what does that mean? How do I fix it?

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
HeRinger said:
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!

I just installed the newest Homebrew Channel. Now, my problem is, I want to install the Backup Launcher 0.1 (cuz I want to play the japanese Disaster, and it only runs with 0.1) but I just can't.

I put the WAD Manager into the SD, but when I run it I can't install neither the cios wad file neither the Backup Launcher. It gives me the following error:

disaster works fine with 0.3 oly stage 8 doesnt work but it works with the entrypoint fix

blackbrew

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
abc.moc
XP
Country
Netherlands
El-Grosso said:
First of all, let me just say thanks for all of the awesome hard work. Seriously,
biggrin.gif

Right, I just wanted to ask if COD5 PAL was confirmed to work with the new gamma launcher? Someone said in a different thread that someone in this thread said it did, so I just wanted to make sure. Thanks.
tongue.gif

yes even the online

see this http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=107...t&p=1534101

HeRinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nicksasa said:
HeRinger said:
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!

disaster works fine with 0.3 oly stage 8 doesnt work but it works with the entrypoint fix
Are you sure the NTSC-J version runs with 0.3? Because the compatibility lists says that it only runs with 0.1, while the PAL version runs with both 0.1 and 0.3, but with laggy cutscenes.

And what's entrypoint fix?

HeRinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nicksasa said:
i cant try im using the pal version but why would you use the ntsc-j version ? and the ntsc version works also with 0.3
I want to use the NTSC-J version because that's the version I have, and because I read that several people are facing crashes and laggy cutscenes with the PAL version.

But I just found out that it's the new Wii System update that causes the problem... now I have to figure out how do I remove the last update.

NeoNight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiShizzza said:
it'S a watermark.....
nothing in release version, dudes.WiiGators name will be the only visible!

You would know who made it, even without my name on
tongue.gif

You probably should add wanikoko's name too since he helped!

mihakase

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trancepara said:
I find it funny it's hard for people to understand what a watermark is and how the "WiiShizzza" is not going to be in the final product at all.

hehe

A watermark to prevent the stealing of a logo for an application that aids in piracy. DURRRRR

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg