Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pure said:
Egonny said:
jackoblades said:
I bet it was Reggie. Hes smart and probably doesn't want this released.
LOL, now what's with the backup loader that hacker showed us? Is it true or fake?
Well its either a very sophisticated fake or the "real" thing which just doesn't work :>
Pick one
tongue.gif
i pick some one had to much time on there hands >.>

Egonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
pure said:
Egonny said:
jackoblades said:
I bet it was Reggie. Hes smart and probably doesn't want this released.
LOL, now what's with the backup loader that hacker showed us? Is it true or fake?
Well its either a very sophisticated fake or the "real" thing which just doesn't work :>
Pick one
tongue.gif
Then I guess it's the real one which doesn't work (not that the loader is in my possession or that i need it :-p)

jughead1111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiigator time to put the battle armor on it looks like the other side has reared its ugly head but look how many you have that have your back we love you peace be with you

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think we all need to give the site an hour break or so... the poor servers are going to go critical with all this traffic
I'd hate to be paying the bill for bandwidth on the site this month

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiGator...
I'm so sorry this happened to you...
No Offence, but can a mod check if its the real him now.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto, is there a way to scan the database here to check the IP agianst a current member? If they logged on the same day with their own account, and then WiiGators, the IP's will match up (even with dynamic, since dynamic are only changed every few days...)

Once the person is found, don't publicly release their name though, just let us know that the perp is caught, and ban him...

But if they were using a proxy server, not sure... if you could send me the full IP address in a PM, I can check my database of proxy servers to find out if in fact it was... I will not share the info I get with anyone, I'm just interested in justice.

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
Gaisuto, is there a way to scan the database here to check the IP agianst a current member? If they logged on the same day with their own account, and then WiiGators, the IP's will match up (even with dynamic, since dynamic are only changed every few days...)

Once the person is found, don't publicly release their name though, just let us know that the perp is caught, and ban him...

But if they were using a proxy server, not sure... if you could send me the full IP address in a PM, I can check my database of proxy servers to find out if in fact it was... I will not share the info I get with anyone, I'm just interested in justice.

I was wondering where you were today. If Gaisuto does want to tack the ip id be willing to lend my skills and proxy lists to the effort as well. No one fucks with wiigator.
bow.gif

mkfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:

Maybe you know something I don't, but I'm pretty certain that you don't need to check an IP against a database to determine if they're running an open proxy......

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guys, do not freak out. I'm closing the thread for a few minutes to finish clean up. When the thread is reopened, DO NOT POST AGAIN ABOUT THIS. This is over and done with, BACK ON TRACK.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay folks, here's the Bottom Line:
The thread has had it's ups, it's downs, it's detours, it's sidetracks, everything that could happen in a thread has happened.

*Do not discuss what happened from this point, it will just confuse others.
*If WiiGator/waninkoko make a single post, every single user in the thread does not need to quote him to go "YAY!!!"
*Please cool it with the off topic discussion. I bet you guys are excited, I am too, but we still need to enforce the rules here.

Now that's all understood, post deletions will be harsher from this point on. We do not want the forum exploding, and we need the flow of information to be easily accessable instead of "omg WiiGator is god!!!"

Thank you all for understanding.

Supercool330

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity, do you guys plan on keeping this project open source (like the first release was) or not. I think it would be great if this project continued to be open source so that others can help with bugfixes and, should you ever decide to drop the project it can continue on. The other upside is that it would also help to avoid any DarkFader style nastiness. Regardless, thanks for all your great work, and I hope to see the new release soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work