ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thor1981 said:
this in my wii and 3.3, beta Homebrew channel 9, installing services wiigator and will not let me install the wad.
help
»

http://wii.waninkoko.info busca por el IOS Downgrader 1.0, no cIOS o Custom IOS, solo IOS Dwongrader 1.0 y ejecutalo, por cierto unas paginas atras comentabas del BUL en IOS247, lo que trataste de leer era que alguna gente (incluyendome) instalaron el BUL3 en IOS247 y BUL1 en IOS249 para tener los dos simultaneamente funcionando

http://wii.waninkoko.info search for the IOS Downgrader 1.0, not the cIOS or Custom IOS, just IOS Downgrader 1.0 and apply, by the way a few pages back you were saying about the BUL on IOS 247, what you tryed to read was that some people (including me) install the BUL3 into IOS247 and BUL1 in IOS249, so we can have both simultaneously working

LegendaryXM90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoGenesis said:
ieatpixels said:
wiigators backup launcher sucks shit, the first loader is better, i highly recomned that people don't use it at all, cept maybz coz ocarina

I'm sorry, but if this is your opinion, my opinion is it's not only pixels your eating.
What is wrong with you?
First of all It works way better for me and almost everyone else, so far as I've read; compatability is higher, and it appears to run much faster.
Is it possible your not using v0.3??
Plus the program is free, do you understand that word?
If you pay for something and it doesn't do what the package promised then I'll understand if your pissed.
But if it's free?
Really some people on here sound like little more mature than gradeschool kids.
Learn some respect, it'll get you far in life.
wink.gif

Do not feed the trolls plz.
lecture.gif

aaron_McNiven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can someone fill me in for ll the pages ive missed...? all i wanna know, is there any more news on any future updates or stuff that has come out? ive got the loader and cIOS that came out as soon as it was released, anything new since then?
thanks

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this is a bit too much off topic, but...
I heard Animal Crossing gets released on 7th November (UK), according to blockbuster.
On most places online say 5 December!
Which is right?
2ndly, I heard Animal Crossing gets released a lot sooner in the US, so if anyone can try it on 0.3, and try WiiSpeak with it, then that'll help a lot!
Thanks!
(If it is too much off topic, the mods can remove it)

blackbrew

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
abc.moc
XP
Country
Netherlands
djtaz said:
I have noticed that all of the people who really know what they are talking about have stopped posted on this thread ... is it because of the constantly repeated same questions that come up or did they move on to greener pastures ?

totally agree with you,
we might need to use this community to gather ideas to make what we all need much better and perfect.
this is for wiigator " thanks for everything you have done we all do appreciate your work witch is (free) we paid nothing, can you or anyone involve in programming tell me what if its possible to make the wii boot the games ISO images from EXTERNAL HDD for example ? "

n8littlefield

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to thank the folks in this thread for their help - I bought some DVD-Rs and have successfully burned two games (Metroid 3 and GHWT). Thanks a ton!

zuka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
aaron_McNiven said:
can someone fill me in for ll the pages ive missed...? all i wanna know, is there any more news on any future updates or stuff that has come out? ive got the loader and cIOS that came out as soon as it was released, anything new since then?
thanks

Hi there,

In short, no you haven't missed anything. No new releases, no official news on new releases or updates. In all honesty, I would refrence Wiigators blog for more accurate info than this thread. you can do so Here.

there was a patch released to help with loading and read erros shortly after the beta release, check out the blog.

Hope that helps!

Aircraft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You Rock WiiGator! I'm now using the v0.3 and have only had problems with Mario and Sonic at the Olympics which worked fine on the v0.1. Thanks for all of your efforts!!

Where is Wiigators blog? I didn't see anything here about a patch to help with loading, the version I have was released last week.

Moon_child

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Aircraft said:
You Rock WiiGator! I'm now using the v0.3 and have only had problems with Mario and Sonic at the Olympics which worked fine on the v0.1. Thanks for all of your efforts!!

Where is Wiigators blog? I didn't see anything here about a patch to help with loading, the version I have was released last week.
Here's the read me fix:
http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=26HQT909

scooter_seh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
scottnation.com
XP
Country
United States
I installed cIOS v.1 with ios247 from djtaz signature so i Can have both loaders and all i get is an error that says code dump and a bunch of lines of code. I already had the beta v.3 installed before hand and i installed DVDx that with advanced settings using ios247 after i installed the v.1 loader. Thanks for the help!

Scott

KIT786

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Firstly jsut like to say this a awesoe app, and much respect to all those that have worked on it and contributed to it in anyway.

However I have a problem:

I've got a UK PAL Wii and I can get the backup loader working fine, except for one problem- when loading any US games (tried Wii music and Fire Emblem) the picture is always tinted red. I've tried all the different video options and differnt combinations but either the game won't work or it will be tinted in red
frown.gif
The only thing I think it may be is that i've using a RGB scart lead to connect my Wii to the TV, and unless I'm mistaken the US machines can't output in RGB (someone correct me if i'm wrong) so i believe it could have something to do with that?

All and any help would be much appriciated, and if i am correct about the RGB thing any chance of a fix/option for RGB in any future releases?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KIT786 said:
Firstly jsut like to say this a awesoe app, and much respect to all those that have worked on it and contributed to it in anyway.

However I have a problem:

I've got a UK PAL Wii and I can get the backup loader working fine, except for one problem- when loading any US games (tried Wii music and Fire Emblem) the picture is always tinted red. I've tried all the different video options and differnt combinations but either the game won't work or it will be tinted in red
frown.gif
The only thing I think it may be is that i've using a RGB scart lead to connect my Wii to the TV, and unless I'm mistaken the US machines can't output in RGB (someone correct me if i'm wrong) so i believe it could have something to do with that?

All and any help would be much appriciated, and if i am correct about the RGB thing any chance of a fix/option for RGB in any future releases?

Ive heard of others having red tint with the RGB cable so i think that you may be correct with that - have you tried using the scart and see if it works with that ?

superbad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiGator said:

Hey, is it dangerous to download files from official Nintendo servers? Won't they be suspicious, and is it illegal to download these files? Do you risk being caught by them?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch