Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
he3 said:
Jordan10la said:
Rcolon85 said:
he3 said:
Dont you think the developers deserve to get paid for their work?

Lol Id rather it be free, but hey, dont they deserve it?

Well if they charged for the backup loader then nintendo would really have a case. and The fact that this Backup loader has lots of people contributing to it....im guessing its harder for nintendo if they wanna come after anyone...it wont stop them but still....
Yeah charging would be a terrible idea.

You dont think they deserve to get paid for their efforts?!?
blink.gif
wacko.gif
Oh no, I fully believe they deserve money for their efforts. I would gladly donate. But I mean legally, it would not be a good idea.

Jordan10la

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Matt Cese said:
frostyfrosty said:
shamone69 said:
Arm the Homeless said:
Anyone else think WiiGator needs a website to post info to cut down on posts here?
+1

ummmm

www.wiiloader.com
ummmm...That site is just information that is taken from here, but posted hours later. WiiGator's GBAtemp blog is definately the way to go.
Which can be found here, by the way.

Motoko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
god this thread is crazy. I got carried away and played for an hour on Alone in the dark, the roads load up in time when your driving in the beta.

and no, you should not have to pay for the loader, that would cause terrible consequences.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have noticed that the people asking for the beta loader to be released as a public beta are generally the people who havent contributed too much to the forums , but instead asked silly questions over and over.
Those that have contributed are generally saying its a bad idea and i know exactly why.

With the previous release of the software , the only people that really came into the thread were those that were looking for help and wanting answers to their problems and not bothering to read back through the thread.

I believe a beta release of v0.3 , especially with known issues is just asking for these same people to post questions about the known issues over and over again so i think its best to keep it as a private project until most of the issues can be ironed out.

Granted if issues are still being seen and new blood is required for testing , i think it shoudl be in a limited fashion until more problems can be replicated.

A mass release of this , though in theory good , will lead to too many posting and no real progress a bit like the way this thread has become now.

Jordan10la

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
djtaz said:
I have noticed that the people asking for the beta loader to be released as a public beta are generally the people who havent contributed too much to the forums , but instead asked silly questions over and over.
Those that have contributed are generally saying its a bad idea and i know exactly why.

With the previous release of the software , the only people that really came into the thread were those that were looking for help and wanting answers to their problems and not bothering to read back through the thread.

I believe a beta release of v0.3 , especially with known issues is just asking for these same people to post questions about the known issues over and over again so i think its best to keep it as a private project until most of the issues can be ironed out.

Granted if issues are still being seen and new blood is required for testing , i think it shoudl be in a limited fashion until more problems can be replicated.

A mass release of this , though in theory good , will lead to too many posting and no real progress a bit like the way this thread has become now.
I know I agree with you. I can just imagine this thread when the final version is released. So many posts I imagine. Now if it was beta, the need for support would be even more. And most of the people would not give any relevant info for testing anyway.

kanoeyes

Trophies
XP
Country
djtaz said:

we need more beta testers and that guys need to have time and wiigator need to trust him ,i can´t be beta tester because in portugal we have download limit per mounth and i´m in my limit,my limit is 20gb,but i beleive there in the forum have more people wiigator can use,good luk wiigator

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
Can people stop pming me about sending them a copy of the beta? I already got like 6 of them, 1 being from the supposed "Soulja Boy" from Xbox Live. =/

"Soulja boy off in this ooOOH! Watch me crank it watch me rool! Watch me crank that soulja boy that super man that.... Now watch me youU crank that soulja boy! LOL Sorry I just had to do that!
smile.gif

TheWon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I think maybe people could make resumes. If they are qualified then they should get a chance. Like any other real life job, or at least a tryout.

For example
I own 3 Wiis 1 Japanese, 1 US and I Homebrew Wii
I currently own 47 Wii games including Imports. I regular buy Import games so I am able to test new title all the time.
Both my Wii are homebrew enable. I update one of them to see what effects it will have on my Hombrew programs. I made several ISO and have all on my portable harddrive.
Work at Night and spend my time on the net during the day.
I made a how to install MAME correctly on wii video on Youtube.

If Wiigator read something like that from people. Then he could decide for himself who should and shouldn't be on his beta team.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone