Hacking Backup Help!

ashketchum9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I recently started playing backups on my console. Most of them work fine but a certain few wish not to work. I was playing on Wiigator backup launcher 2.0 then realized to play multi isos to switch to 0.1 Theta. Now once I did that one of my multi iso discs worked ok. The 1st 3 games would load (Pokemon Channel, Mario Power Tennis, and Starfox Assualt) But Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life and Pikmin continued to fail. Thats not my concern though. My concern is that 4 discs that consit of Sonic Adventure 2: Battle ALWAYS Fail. I have it on 2 single discs (One was verified the other wasn't) and 2 Multi iso discs that always fail to read (One reads the first game which is Soul Calibur II but is gets a disc error before the game starts) and I looked it up and apparently is supposed to play perfectly. Can someone please help me with this? Any tips are appreciated.

P.S. I normally get a "Failed to Read Disc 345" Error or a "Failed to read Disc 200" Error

ashketchum9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one??? I may add that when I hit r to load in 480p I get a black screen and it just hangs there. This also happened once when I hit A to load Auto Detect.

Gabelvampir

Free Mars!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Try NeoGamma, it seems that Wiigator was not updated in a long time. NeoGamma also has some issues, but there are people constantly working on it.

ashketchum9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried Neogamma and Gamma both decide to give me a green I patched with CMIOS from wiigator. The other MIOS keot giving me a bad hash. Any other suggestions? or does anyone have a clue what is going wrong with Neo Gamma and Gamma 0.3

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Gabelvampir said:
Try NeoGamma, it seems that Wiigator was not updated in a long time. NeoGamma also has some issues, but there are people constantly working on it.
People? Only me and i ran out of ideas a while ago. I doubt i'll be able to fix those 2 games or 480p support.

QUOTE(ashketchum9 @ May 31 2011, 08:41 PM) Tried Neogamma and Gamma both decide to give me a green I patched with CMIOS from wiigator. The other MIOS keot giving me a bad hash. Any other suggestions? or does anyone have a clue what is going wrong with Neo Gamma and Gamma 0.3
http://gbatemp.net/t219243-neogamma-r9-beta-test
Use the latest beta and read the mini FAQ. And yes i recommend to overwrite your current cMIOS with the one linked in the thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, i found your problem already:
"One was verified the other wasn't"

Just to be sure, this means that some of your burns can't even be read 100% by your dvd burner? You have to know that dvd drives of consoles are very picky about DVD-R quality, maybe they are very cheap or just "opimised" for retail dvds. What it is exactly does not matter, what matters is that you need good media, a good burner and a good burn speed, if you want your console to survive longer than a few weeks.

ashketchum9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Anyways, i found your problem already:
"One was verified the other wasn't"

Just to be sure, this means that some of your burns can't even be read 100% by your dvd burner? You have to know that dvd drives of consoles are very picky about DVD-R quality, maybe they are very cheap or just "opimised" for retail dvds. What it is exactly does not matter, what matters is that you need good media, a good burner and a good burn speed, if you want your console to survive longer than a few weeks.

Ok ill try what you said when I get a chance. I'm burning at 2x or 1x on imgburn on my dell inspiron (dont remember model number) on staples dvd-r ill pry get another dvd type kind later. And when it wasn't verified I forgot to verify it. thx for the help. Ill post my results when i try it out.

ashketchum9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i repatched cmios on IOS249 Loaded up neogammav9 still got errors. So I booted up my pokemon channel which worked on Wiigators backup launcher and got...

Loading Backup disc....
Disc ID GPAEO1 Name: PokemonChannelMainDisc
System Language: English, Video Region PAL, Prog: No, Pal60: No
Reloader Activated
Failed to read DVD 636
Error 0x61100 Ready
Halting

Im running a 4.3U United states White wii

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sorry, it doesn't make any sense to me that WiiGator's loader works, while NeoGamma doesn't. On top of that you get an error code i can't even google. And i got about 15 different dvd related error codes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1