oslash

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
it seems that my sd card is broken, i can't write anything to it
cias don't show up on the 3ds menu but i can still run stuff with a boot.3dsx fbi that i had before this happened
anything i do to write on the sd card would give me an error or do nothing at all
i can play games but the save file restores to the previous state once i power off the console

so it seems i have to get a new sd card, i do have a nand backup but i want to keep my current save files, since i can still play them i know that these are still intact
but since i can't backup anything from the 3ds, is there any tool to backup the save files on the emunand partition without it needing to be on the 3ds?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it seems that my sd card is broken, i can't write anything to it
cias don't show up on the 3ds menu but i can still run stuff with a boot.3dsx fbi that i had before this happened
anything i do to write on the sd card would give me an error or do nothing at all
i can play games but the save file restores to the previous state once i power off the console

so it seems i have to get a new sd card, i do have a nand backup but i want to keep my current save files, since i can still play them i know that these are still intact
but since i can't backup anything from the 3ds, is there any tool to backup the save files on the emunand partition without it needing to be on the 3ds?
3ds is required to deycript them useing like JKSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Patient zero giggity +1