OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Alright so i have been thinking about this for a while now but i just don't know how to do it and i think that someone besides me is more qualified. So this is what i was thinking:

Someone sets up a server with the following mods: Planes,Cars,Guns. All from which can be downloaded from Here.

And there are 2 sides from entering this server. All new people who enter the server go up to me and someone else to decide which side of the war they will be on. (By the way the environment will be fully build able). Then after we have 10 people on the server we will begin the building part. (people can still join but we need atleast 10 people to make it fair).

Then after 14 days of people building/joining we have 2 bases. One base for each side of the war. Then when the 2 people who are the leader of the war decide when the war shall begins they notify everyone when it will begin. So each side makes a plan on how they will win.

Also i forgot to mention that each building must have a chest containing one redstone torch that the other team must try to take to win. They can hide it to make the war more fun.

Now at the end who ever has both torches on there "BASE" wins the war. And after that the team captains chooses someone from their army to be the next captain in the next war.

Also if you die you return back to the re-spawn point which will be shut to nobody can leave. So that means there is no way to cheat in the war.

So at the end for those lazy readers this is how you win.

1:Capture redstone torch from hidden chest.
2:Kill everyone from the other team.

Who thinks this is a awesome idea?

And we shall call it Minewar (Place which number war it is)

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
Sausage Head said:
that message was on topic
(this, is not)

and here's the on-topic part:
what if a full team is offline?
I was thinking that a few hundred people are going to be on this server. Also this is for gbatemp members only. So there always will be someone online. And welsome back. It's also sort of like the presidential line. If the leader isn't there he chooses someone before hand to be the leader when he isn't thre and so on and so on

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I've been trying to make something like this.
A server where two different teams need to find each others bases and steal all of their stuff.
Both teams will have their own rules within themselves, but their rules cant effect the other team's rules.
Meaning that teams can grief other teams, they can be spies to see where the other team keeps all their stuff.
But when they die they will go back to their team's spawn place, which the other team could abuse and put a wall around it, making it difficult to get out.
Only thing is, i've been trying to port forward but i got an ip that only people connected to my router can access, i need to fix that.

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sausage Head said:
100 people? gbatemp exclusive? there are hardly 10 people simultaniously online at the tf2 server
It's a 7gb download and has had little advertisement on the forum. But I don't think this would succeed either.

tagzard

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
FireGrey said:
tagzard said:
FireGrey said:
tempcraft doesn't get many people online at a time so how can you expect so many people on this "idea server"
I guess i should make it public then.
you make it sound easy
We'll make it sort of like a pyramid scam. We get some people to post it other places and other places. So like at the end the plan will be on over 100 forums/websites.

tagzard

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
FireGrey said:
ZaeZae64 said:
Sausage Head said:
100 people? gbatemp exclusive? there are hardly 10 people simultaniously online at the tf2 server
Speaking of which is the server still up? Haven't seen it around anymore.
umm, I've been on it a few weeks ago so i think it is.
Don't get off topic.

D

Deleted_171835

ZaeZae64 said:
Sausage Head said:
Speaking of which is the server still up? Haven't seen it around anymore.
Yeah, it's still up. It's a public server, now.

As for the Minecraft server idea, it wouldn't work unless you somehow manage to gather a whole bunch of people that are going to stay on the server and play regularly.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
This is an awesome idea (if it works)! Sounds great. Though you need some kind of prevention so that if only 1 person was logged on they'd have no chance of getting the redstone.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
FireGrey said:
tempcraft doesn't get many people online at a time so how can you expect so many people on this "idea server"
wat. Yes it does. There's usually 10-20 people on during the day, and between 5 - 10 at night. That's good for a relatively small server like TempCraft.

On-Topic: Good luck with that. It would be cool if it worked, but it would be extremely hard to look over (Server, in-game administration, etc.) with 100 people playing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.