beemisc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

Let me start by sayting that the guys who made these softs are awesome.

My configuration:
- Wii 4.2 softmoded.
- HDD WD My Book 500GB (NTFS)
- Configurable USB Loader with IOS 222.
- Wii Backup Manager (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=188295)

I format the HDD with NTFS and use Wii Backup Manager to copy ISOs to the HDD. Structure on the HDD:

_covers
|____2d
|____3d
|____disc
|____full
_wbfs
|____structures created by Wii Backup Manager

I configured Cfg USB Loader to mount the NTFS drive (requires IOS 222). USB Loader GX doesn't work for me.

Questions I have are:
1. Covers doesn't work for me. Cfg USB Loader can't show the covers of the games. I already downloaded covers and put on the HDD as the structures above and I configure Cfg USB Loader cover path to point to HDD like usb:/covers/2d..., usb:/ntfs1/covers/2d..., ntfs1:/covers/2d... All do not work for me. How could I config to load the covers off HDD?
2. Currently, I still have to use SD Card which contain Bootmii, HBC, Cfg USB Loader... Is there a clean way to move all these into HDD. I don't want to use SD any longer. Any pointer to existing documents would help since I couldn't find one.

Thanks...

Ultralex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For 1 just press 1 two tomes and then select download misssing cover is you have an internet connection on the wii.

beemisc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Ultralex, but it failed to create dir if I do so. I already have all covers copied on HDD, I just wanna to config the Cfg USB Loader to use the covers on HDD but all of my tries failed (with different syntax).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: