Avoid an being removed from console along the games

Absolute_Vile

Perfect Reploid
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I will try to explain to the best of my ability, i bought a ps5, ised, it works fine, it has an account that the previous owner dont remember the password, but if he ever does he could remove the account along the games linked to it, Is there a way to prevent this?

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I will try to explain to the best of my ability, i bought a ps5, ised, it works fine, it has an account that the previous owner dont remember the password, but if he ever does he could remove the account alo
Never plug it in?

You aren't allowed to sell a PlayStation account & it is really easy to get the password reset if you have access to the email address (and slightly harder if you don't).

So I would assume that anyone selling an account with loads of games with an account they "forgot", is scamming you somehow.

warriosbest

Trophies
XP
Country
there are group buying/sharing

that's called phantom slot, mean you must pay for it, eg 60$ game , pay 25$ for activated as primary system (remember create new user), then queue download game -> logout -> switch back to your main user -> start download and play, just never switch to that "user" is safe

so in short version :
Create new user, login psn -> activate primary system -> add game to download queue, logout psn -> switch back to main user -> download, done

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated