ROM Hack Question AutoRCM Dead Battery External Charging Help!

Kingborsa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Switch hasn't been touched in months, though I was stupid enough to leave it in autoRCM mode. The battery is completely dead, I've been trying to charge it for hours and hours but I'm unable to send to send the payload. I tried via the SX Dongle, TegraRCM and Rekado, yet none of them recognize the Switch. Can somebody give me some guidance on what I could use to externally charge the Switch battery as a last resort? Thanks in advance.

MRDAPC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Switch hasn't been touched in months, though I was stupid enough to leave it in autoRCM mode. The battery is completely dead, I've been trying to charge it for hours and hours but I'm unable to send to send the payload. I tried via the SX Dongle, TegraRCM and Rekado, yet none of them recognize the Switch. Can somebody give me some guidance on what I could use to externally charge the Switch battery as a last resort? Thanks in advance.
it happen to me once what i did was use the SX pro but before i used it i charge it a littler more the tool and it work. i happen to me twice and that how i being able to make it work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1