Hacking RELEASE AutoIPS sig Patcher

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
because firmware 13 have new services which needs to be patched, the ones generated with AutoIPS don't contains all the files on the others repositories.
I'm not able to fix it just now as I have a sore back and find it difficult to sit down, it's easy to fix yourself if you have a look at this thread:

https://gbatemp.net/posts/9611167/

You can see how these patches were done, then just make sure you add the correct keys for FW13 and you should be able to make files for everything with the current patches, we es/loader and at least one of the fw patches anyway. You might need to adjust the script slightly by modding a line for the other fw patch. When my back is better I will have a look, but the reason that thread was started and the scripts were posted is so that people such as yourself could get the info from it to do it yourself.

Reactions: impeeza

Starhatred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
LOL I don't know why the conversation between an anime old man and an anime kid is so hilarious :rofl2: My stomach is about to explode :rofl2:

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I'm not able to fix it just now as I have a sore back and find it difficult to sit down, it's easy to fix yourself if you have a look at this thread:

https://gbatemp.net/posts/9611167/

You can see how these patches were done, then just make sure you add the correct keys for FW13 and you should be able to make files for everything with the current patches, we es/loader and at least one of the fw patches anyway. You might need to adjust the script slightly by modding a line for the other fw patch. When my back is better I will have a look, but the reason that thread was started and the scripts were posted is so that people such as yourself could get the info from it to do it yourself.
Thanks a lot for your help. Hope you back pain go away very soon, I know how bad a back illness can be. Get well my friend soon.

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Thanks a lot for your help. Hope you back pain go away very soon, I know how bad a back illness can be. Get well my friend soon.
Here you go, updated scripts to fix some stuff for FW 13. Please compare with older scripts to see what I changed so that you can do these yourself in future. (That's the point of this thread). Also make sure to populate the keys.dat with the correct keys.

Attachments

• AutoIPS-Patcher.zip
    189.4 KB · Views: 135

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well yes, ofcourse I saw it is for atmopshere. But what does it do?
Unlike SX OS, Atmosphere does not support backup launching out of the box. So the community devised external patches to be used with Atmosphere. These patches can be categorized as either ES and FS/Loader patches which support raw .NSP files and .XCI/converted .NSP files respectively. However Nintendo started cracking down on those who distributed these patches. In an attempt to make the patches more legal as well as allow anyone to have patches, this tool was created.

Reactions: impeeza

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Unlike SX OS, Atmosphere does not support backup launching out of the box. So the community devised external patches to be used with Atmosphere. These patches can be categorized as either ES and FS/Loader patches which support raw .NSP files and .XCI/converted .NSP files respectively. However Nintendo started cracking down on those who distributed these patches. In an attempt to make the patches more legal as well as allow anyone to have patches, this tool was created.
My mind is absolutely cracked reading that. so what does that mean for the end user, something with backups basically.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My mind is absolutely cracked reading that. so what does that mean for the end user, something with backups basically.
As stated before, this tool creates patches that allow backup launching. These can even make patches for newer firmware versions once CFW support is released. Otherwise, you can simply download the prepackaged patches from this thread

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello!
I'm recompiling AMS locally since I put my own "version string", like this:
1638712262479.png

I've been using this AutoIPS script for some time now to create the Loader for my own version of AMS but, for some reason, 1.2.5 is not working for 13.2.0. It works fine for 13.1.0 though.

On 13.2.0 the console freezes when I turn it on. Is doesn't even shows the first AMS logo when I hit power.

Can anyone shed some light, please?

derrace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
This has now been superseded by this:

For those that want standalone windows files, and no need to mess about with python - here you go (included now are FS/ES/Loader auto patchers)

Windows Standalone-AutoIPS-Patcher.zip
https://github.com/mrdude2478/IPS_Patch_Creator/releases

Hi, I am trying to download the latest release (IPS Patch Creator 1.5.6-3) but IE and Chrome are deleting it upon download, with a message saying the zip is dangerous / contains a virus.

Can someone kindly assist?

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi, I am trying to download the latest release (IPS Patch Creator 1.5.6-3) but IE and Chrome are deleting it upon download, with a message saying the zip is dangerous / contains a virus.

In Chrome go to Downloads when this prompt shows and press "Save this dangerous file" or something like that. i don't use Chrome with English language. If Windows will try to delete it, you must create white list folder in Antivirus where you can save files without Defender scanning contents of this folder.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

it's a false positive based on reputation not for the content of file it self, download or if you don't trust compile the sorce.

Reactions: derrace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr