TeenTin said:
NeoRame said:
darkdsguy said:
It work thanks i used the forces ntsc one with NFS
But can you do a FORCE NTSC with "Hold 1 to enter menu" Channel

its allready out (+ Ocarina)
wink.gif
KLICK ME

Just meaningless to stress on "(+Ocarina)".

ohhh sorry i have read on your request
shy.gif
but i will do your channel as soon as possible

Tick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
djtaz said:
djtaz said:
djdynamite123 just did one up :

forced pal 50, 002 fix
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jmlnnzikyr2

Let me test it and ill get back to u to confirm it works ok

Ok just tested and this works great with need for speed
this one is the wiiish style as well - i think its one of the best ones and closest to a wii original style.

The only issue i have is that is displays the gamma info while loading - the original one i had didnt do that.

Newbe here
I understand from what i have been reading that the .Wad file has to be installed in wad manager ... But the .dol file, does it have to be renamed Boot.dol and put into root dir.? Or does it have to be installed ........ where does it go ....?
Thankx

Soplox

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Tick said:
Newbe here
I understand from what i have been reading that the .Wad file has to be installed in wad manager ... But the .dol file, does it have to be renamed Boot.dol and put into root dir.? Or does it have to be installed ........ where does it go ....?
Thankx

Yeah you have to rename it boot.dol but it need to go in his own folder and that folder need to go inside the apps folder (the apps folder need to go in root dir)
ROOT>APPS>BACKUP LOADER GAMMA>BOOT.DOL

I hope this help you

Soplox

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone and Happy New Year!

Yesterday at Night I was using my Wii Playing Wario Land Shake It NTSC-J in my NTSC Wii with the backup loader 0.3 gamma. I played then turn off my Wii and went to sleep. I wake up today and turn on my Wii to play it and I found that The game appeared in the disc channel (is a burned game and my wii doesnt have any modchip) without going to the backup loader. I click on it and... i can play it!! I turn off my Wii and turned it on again and it appeared again in the disc channel. I havent tried other game yet. Can someone tell me what happen.

Before I burned the Iso I changed it's region with WiiFrii 2.3b and patchet it with the IOS Version Patcher made by Waninkoko

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thats normal. The wii caches the last game you played, to load quicker. You can see the banner, but you still need a loader to play it.

Tick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
darkdsguy said:
Tick said:
Newbe here
Thankx

Yeah you have to rename it boot.dol but it need to go in his own folder and that folder need to go inside the apps folder (the apps folder need to go in root dir)
ROOT>APPS>BACKUP LOADER GAMMA>BOOT.DOL

I hope this help you
Well I did everything as explained above and tried to play several games Pal and Ntsc and still not working ..........
I tried Need for speed Both Pal and ntsc and i got can not read disk ....... and i tried other games (Pal) and got a rolling startup screen and had to restart wii ........

I installed and uninstalled the wad file twice through custom wad manager and wad manager
Am i forgetting something ?
what am i doing wrong ?
Thankx

Soplox

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
HaniKazmi said:
Thats normal. The wii caches the last game you played, to load quicker. You can see the banner, but you still need a loader to play it.

I said that i played it!!

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tick said:
Well I did everything as explained above and tried to play several games Pal and Ntsc and still not working ..........
I tried Need for speed Both Pal and ntsc and i got can not read disk ....... and i tried other games (Pal) and got a rolling startup screen and had to restart wii ........

I installed and uninstalled the wad file twice through custom wad manager and wad manager
what am i doing wrong ?
Thankx

Have upi installed the cIOS ? have you tried playing using the DOL from homebrew first and see if that works ?
has a backuploader ever worked for you or is it just the 002 that isnt working ?

Tick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
djtaz said:
Tick said:

what am i doing wrong ?
Thankx

Have upi installed the cIOS ? have you tried playing using the DOL from homebrew first and see if that works ?
has a backuploader ever worked for you or is it just the 002 that isnt working ?
yes i have icos installed. i am using the backup loader from homebrew and it works with ntsc but not need for speed and pal games.

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
NeoRame said:
ohhh sorry i have read on your request
shy.gif
but i will do your channel as soon as possible

Thank you very much for your response. Really hope you can lend your helping hands.
rolleyes.gif

callousedlabia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I grabbed the FORCE NTSC from the first post in this thread. NFSU is now working perfectly no chip..
Thanks

sincerelee79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have no idea what to do with these dol files (gamma002fixautoboot) and the source data etc....can someone help me PLZ

tribal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hi,thanks for all the 002 fix but how do we know which one is suitable for my wii?Pal or NTSC?did it stat in the wii?My menu had gamma,V3.2u and IOS 249.The menu had Gecok OS and homebrew.

live2play

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a Gamma Loader that boots directly to the configuration (GeckoOS) screen, has Ocarina enabled and Hook Type set to "VI"?

linkiscool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for sounding like a noob but how do i install it on my wii
i have a 3.2U with starfall and bootmii installed and i also have gamma as a wad but for some reason the menu dosnt work so im reinstalling it
so how do i get this version to where i can install it either on HBC or as a wad?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What happens if when playing Paper Mario, you start a fire in-game?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Paper Mario is a drug dealer and he is all about the paper yo lol
    +2
    Ffft
    On another note, I love how folks are drawing Callie in that suit that Splatoon NA dropped on Twitter
  • RetroNerdGamer @ RetroNerdGamer:
    Beer isnt my thing but a root beer once in a while is good
    it gotta be MUG brand tho
    man i shoulda gotten one to open a cold one with TTYD Remake
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    man, rootbeer is so good
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Think I prefer Barq's to MUG though. But, it's been a while, maybe I need a side by side to refresh my memory lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I like Frosties if you see it at the store worth atry
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Hmmm interesting
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking bottled sodas priced more stupid than 12 packs
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fucking bottled sodas priced more stupid than 12 packs