Hacking AutoBoot games application out

OzModChips

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
CorteX has released BootMe 1.0. This is a small command line program that will simply hex edit a backup ISO and make it autoboot. So there is no need to go to the Wii's disk channel to boot the game. Just run this program to make the ISO autobootable. Burn it to DVD. When you insert the game in your console it will now autoboot and the game will start. Makes for loading your game quicker! You also have an option to make the game manual boot again if you wish.

http://www.tehskeen.com/modules.php?name=D...article&id=1946

Pretty easy to use and it works. should save you the 10 seconds of your life every time you play a game
smile.gif

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
heaps good. I allways hate going into that channel screen...

now for them to get rid of that dam warning screen!
biggrin.gif

As if the games dont have enough warning screens as it is, surley we dont need one the second we turn the wii on...

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Warning, you are about to read this post! Are you sure you want to read this post? Reading this post may damage your brain. The poster of this message takes no responsibility for any damages.

I can totally understand Nintendo's perspective. These days you need to cover your bases and put up proper warnings! You guys can go ahead and just post on the message boards without proper warnings, but don't come knocking on my door when something bad happens!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?