Hacking Auto- / Rapid- / Turbofire possible on DS with Sakura?

modron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi!

I have already spent some time on searching for a solution to my issue, but couldn't find anything:

I want to have an autofire option in Sakura =)

Is there any way to enable it for any button in any game? Maybe by a cheat code entry in the cheat.db?

Thank you for reading,

modron

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
could be possible, but it would have to be made into a cheat for every single game.

would take about 10 years to get that done.

modron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmm, in that case... I'd like to know how to do it by myself so I can do it on my own as soon as I need it (the guides for making own codes don't get too deep into button functions), or what would be similarly good because it's the current case: auto-fire for the A-button in Final Fantasy 3 (1044, EUR). Who knows the game, will know why
wink.gif

Thanks for your answer btw

hdofu

Trophies
Website
www.wikitsune.com
XP
Country
United States
modron said:
Hmm, in that case... I'd like to know how to do it by myself so I can do it on my own as soon as I need it (the guides for making own codes don't get too deep into button functions), or what would be similarly good because it's the current case: auto-fire for the A-button in Final Fantasy 3 (1044, EUR). Who knows the game, will know why
wink.gif

Thanks for your answer btw

look up online the topic of hex editing I think (haven't really tried myself)

modron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't get out of the guides how to make an autofire option, I can't find the necessary information about producing other button actions by a button activator.

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I imagine this can be done with a hardware modification. If a chip can be made to change the clock speed of the DS in real time, then this should be comparatively simple.

modron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Anyone able to link me to a guide where it is explained how to make my own autofire buttons? I can only find those about changing values in a game...

modron

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I've seen the code I wish now in the Cheat list of Final Fantasy 12 Revenant Wings. Is it possible to port this piece of code to Final Fantasy 3?

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill