Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wichoxp said:
Hi NightStalKeR and creffca
smile.gif
!

Many thanks for the new "v2.4 NES support" version.

I used it for replace Mr. Dream to Mike Tyson on the "Punch-Out" VC game
yaypsp.gif
!!!

For people who are having the "hung WadTool" problem:

1. Unzip the files in a folder located at "C:\". The folder must have a short name (like "inyectuwad").

2. Remember to add the "common-key.bin", the WAD and game rom file in that folder.

See ya
cool.gif
!
Nope still dosen't work, I unzipped it to C:\vc and I also have common-key.bin, the wad and the rom in that folder aswell. Also, just as i stated in my last post ,this only happens when I try to inject an nes game.

flagoss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi I succefully injected Final Fantasy IIus(IV) to a Final Fight(us) wad and it worked well !! But now I am trying to inject the same roms again but patched with a IPS translation but I always got black screen after the classic contro...... I also tried all french translation but non worked for me. I already have a working Final Fantasy IIIus(VI)( translated to french ) injected to DKC2ntsc !!! I have working english Dragon Quest V and VI injected to DKC2 NTSC .Also someone have try to get Final Fantasy V to work ???

Nightstalker

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just released v2.4.1 for all of those noobs who extract to a folder with the +'s in the folder names.

Unfortunately Mediafire makes +'s in the filename where there are spaces. Thats why alot had issues with WadTool when it inputs your application path. +'s don't work.

Ds342 said:
Nope still dosen't work, I unzipped it to C:\vc and I also have common-key.bin, the wad and the rom in that folder aswell. Also, just as i stated in my last post ,this only happens when I try to inject an nes game.
Interesting...Were looking into this.

night_chrono

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I have tried Episode 1 racer and Golden Eye into a sin and punishment wad. Both go through the program just fine, then hang at the "Need a classic control" screen. I don't actually have a classic controller, But I figured the gamecube controller would work like it does for all normal N64 games.

wichoxp

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
Nightstalker said:
Just released v2.4.1 for all of those noobs who extract to a folder with the +'s in the folder names.
I tried this version, and IT ROCKS
grog.gif
!!!

Now, I can use it from the "Desktop" perfectly (no more folders or problems with the Wadtool ^^ ! ) ...

Thank you so much for this v2.4.1 fix
gbasp.gif
!!!

By the way, are you planning to make some "ELF Mode" or "WAD Mode" (wad to wad) ? ... having the "Wii HOME Menu" on ELF or WAD applications could be great
biggrin.gif
!

Nightstalker

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
night_chrono said:
Ok I have tried Episode 1 racer and Golden Eye into a sin and punishment wad. Both go through the program just fine, then hang at the "Need a classic control" screen. I don't actually have a classic controller, But I figured the gamecube controller would work like it does for all normal N64 games.
You did everything right! Congradulations!

It's just that the roms you injected into that wad, don't work fully. Goldeneye won't work just injected. It needs special hex editing as well and the only one who I know that knows how is khuong. He hasn't told me what to edit, but I know hes got it working.

Check the Virtual Console injections compatibility wiki list: http://wiihack.drewblaisdell.com/index.php...sole_injections

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nightstalker said:
night_chrono said:
You did everything right! Congradulations!

It's just that the roms you injected into that wad, don't work fully. Goldeneye won't work just injected. It needs special hex editing as well and the only one who I know that knows how is khuong.

Check the Virtual Console injections wiki list: http://wiihack.drewblaisdell.com/index.php...sole_injections

I have done the same thing, except used compatible ROMS to inject, and still get the @ hang failure, I've gotta not one injected rom to go past the controller screen. I guess ceffra is looking into it, we'll know more after that. Just so you're curious I used Secret of Mana ntsc into dkc2 wad ntsc.

Nightstalker

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZombiePosessor said:
I have done the same thing, except used compatible ROMS to inject, and still get the @ hang failure, I've gotta not one injected rom to go past the controller screen. I guess ceffra is looking into it, we'll know more after that. Just so you're curious I used Secret of Mana ntsc into dkc2 wad ntsc.
Did you check what creffca said here about the header? http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=855...t&p=1132943

It fixed wheepenpen's problem when he downloaded another version of the Earthbound rom.

Nightstalker

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Duckula said:
Couldn't there be a patch specifically for injecting Goldeneye?
As I have said khuong hasn't told me what to edit in the rom before injecting, so that once injected it would work.

I remember him saying he did that to bypass freezing glitches or whatever.

dj_skual

Code & Mix
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
France
thanks for your hard work
but seems i have a couple of prob on my wii dms pal 3.2e ios37

autoinjectuwad241 vista
deziped on C:/ foldername=Inject

N64:

Run-time error '75':
Path/File access error

log:
VVK: MegaMan.z64 & MegaMan.z64 = VC-MegaMan.z64.wad

Then when i try to install = error ticket 4100

what is the problem???

SNES:

all seem to run normaly
but parodius.smc=1mo snes.wad=21.5mo and parodius in snes.wad=5.12k so...???
so i don't try to install

NES:

all seem to run normaly
but when i install with wad installer, i've an error 4100 on ticket install

please tell me where i'm on the wrong way
thanks

flagoss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nightstalker said:
ZombiePosessor said:
Did you check what creffca said here about the header? http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=855...t&p=1132943

It fixed wheepenpen's problem when he downloaded another version of the Earthbound rom.

Thanks alot !!!! I just check and all the non working roms don't have header !!! Do you know a good tool to fix snes header ??? Nevermind, ultraedit work well
tongue.gif
!!!!

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, resolved my issue, I was using bad headers. When i was complaining about the program not working, I didn't know headers were a problem, as long as you use a rom with good headers, everything should work just fine. I'm sorry for raggin' on your guys' program, it was my mistake.

creffca

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZombiePosessor said:
Ok, resolved my issue, I was using bad headers. When i was complaining about the program not working, I didn't know headers were a problem, as long as you use a rom with good headers, everything should work just fine. I'm sorry for raggin' on your guys' program, it was my mistake.

This does bring up a good point though, as you're not the only one to have had this problem. I'll look into a way of detecting if the snes header is present, and add support for headerless roms.

Nightstalker

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Creffca added support for headerless roms to Injectuwad and I added to some of the look of Auto Injectuwad.

Also I fixed that nasty "Run-time error '75': Path/File access error" by adding/fixing a loop statements.

Expect v2.5 soon.

zant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well get your buddy to tell us how to get goldeneye working, cuz we should try that method with all other roms that hang at the classic controller screen.

Ds342

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nightstalker said:
Ds342 said:
Interesting...Were looking into this.
Thanks! Oh and here is just a little more information about the problem: when i try to Inject SNES,or NES games (There is no problem with injecting n64 games,but I haven't tried Turbo grfx 16 games) the program stops at "Waiting for Wadtool to start". It dosen't freeze or anything but wadtool dosen't open. If I open Wadtool manuely during this, the auto inject program automaticly has wadtool find the wad and decrypt it ,but then the Auto inject program stays at "Waiting for Wadtool to Finish" even though the decryption process is done. I tryed to then close wadtool manuely ,but alas the auto inject program still stays at"Waiting for Wadtool to finish".

The command line version works perfectly with nes and snes games though....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.