Hacking *~Auto Injectuwad Injector~* -kept updated-

Hasney

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kazuma77 said:
I've been looking for the Blaze packer, can't seem to find it. Anyway, I did find out there's two bytes that are definitely wrong when injecting into Sonic 3. The first is byte 17 is 51 where it should be 50 and FE0 had a 7F where it should be 00. Nothing matches up from offset 1000 on, so, looks like there's just too much different. Changing these two bytes does change the error the Wii gives. Instead of 4100 it gives 2011 at least. Still, taking out the 0Ds and fixing that 06 was obviously a step in the right direction, at least on my machine it now works with NES injection, SNES injection (though I've only tried with the DKC2 wad), and injecting non-SRAM Genesis games into Comix Zone. It just can't inject SRAM Genesis into Sonic 3 and isn't doing TG16 right on my machine (I'll have a look at the TG hacks I obtained now and see if that is fixable. I've obviously hit a dead end trying to figure out how to fix injection into Sonic 3 (it's possible having more than one working Sonic 3 hack would help though, I'll ask the person who did PS2 to do Shining Force and we'll see how that compares).

Hey, I got Shadowrun into Sonic 3 with V3 Auto Injectuwad. SRAM saving working excellent as well
smile.gif

sjeps

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
did anyone get eartbound 0 (mother 1) successfuly injected?

i tried several roms but almost everyone played only sound with no video.

anyone succeded?

is there a enough good rom?

TaxiTitan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hope they make a vista compatible version.
I only get error 4100 when I try to install.
Haven't installed XP SP3 cause this is the only reason to do it, but maybe its worth it.
My Vista can emulate a XP SP2 but not SP3.

Hasney

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TaxiTitan said:
Hope they make a vista compatible version.
I only get error 4100 when I try to install.
Haven't installed XP SP3 cause this is the only reason to do it, but maybe its worth it.
My Vista can emulate a XP SP2 but not SP3.

I'm running Vista Ultimate now and everythings working fine....

Hasney

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jm9760 said:
Has anyone tried Donkey Kong 64, Tony Hawk 1 or 3, or Mario Tennis?

Yes to all, none work.

EDIT: To clarify, Tony Hawks 1 and 2 work but lock up very early on. The other 2 freeze on the classic controller screen.

celebi23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sjeps said:
did anyone get eartbound 0 (mother 1) successfuly injected?

i tried several roms but almost everyone played only sound with no video.

anyone succeded?

is there a enough good rom?

I'm also interested in getting EarthBound Zero to work? Anyone has any luck with this? Also has anyone had luck injecting Pulseman into Sonic 3?

Hasney

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm getting an error using auto injectuwad when trying to inject into Virtua Fighter 2.

It's saying at the end
ROM SIZE: 0x6045b (which is correct)
Entry Size: 0x0

ERROR: Rom file too large to inject into the selected entry, exiting!!

Now, the ROM I tried to inject for a test was Sonic 1 (512k), and it's saying the VF2 rom size is 4mb, it's just not getting the entry size right.

Something to look for in a future revision
wink.gif

Hasney

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Arakon said:
you are using an outdated injectuwad version.

I'm not.

Just redownloaded from the 1st page to make sure, thrown it into a fresh directory, put in the common-key.bin, fired up Sonic1 ROM into VF2 WAD and the same error.

My only thinking is that it's got a much larger ROM than any WAD previously available on the internet for the Mega Drive

EDIT: Just thought I'd point out that I have succsessfully injected into Sonic 3 and Comix Zone before, so I can get Mega Drive working, just not with the VF2 WAD
smile.gif

Arakon

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yes, because you are using an outdated version that can't handle games that have unusually long rom names in the 05.app.
Somewhere in this thread creffca posted an updated version of injectuwad.exe that fixes that (3.2b and 3.3b).

Hasney

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Arakon said:
yes, because you are using an outdated version that can't handle games that have unusually long rom names in the 05.app.
Somewhere in this thread creffca posted an updated version of injectuwad.exe that fixes that (3.2b and 3.3b).

Ah right.

I've looked through it all and all I can see is him PMing out the update to testers (bottom of page 17) so I guess it's not publically available yet (unless I'm blind)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu