the Scarecrow
OP
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
For one week only, Pokémon fans will have the opportunity to use their Nintendo DS in JB Hi-Fi stores nationally to receive the sought after Manaphy Pokémon character.

The Manaphy distribution celebrates the release of Pokémon Movie 9: Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea, which stars mysterious Manaphy, and will be available in JB Hi-Fi stores from 7 November.

Manaphy has an exclusive move called Heart Swap, which switches healing effects with other Pokémon. To add to the excitement, Manaphy will appear inside the elusive Cherish Ball, a special Poké Ball only available through character distribution at events.

To receive Manaphy, Pokémon fans can visit any of the 78 JB Hi-Fi stores around Australia during the 7 – 13 November 2007.Â

For JB Hi-Fi store locations click here...

Consumers must also bring a Nintendo DS and a copy of either Pokémon Diamond or Pokémon Pearl, and must have obtained the Pokédex.

Once in JB Hi-Fi, consumers need to follow the following simple instructions

Click here for instructions on how to get it

Well yeah, mainly for all Australians that are into Pokemon. I got mine today. Enjoy

Click here for legit Australian Manaphy

Uploaded by me so no questionable files in there.

Enjoy!

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
dry.gif
NZ never gets events like this *sigh*. Sounds great if you want a legitimate manaphy and not go through the whole pokemon ranger thing.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
ah that is neat. i might have the chance to go, but should i bother....

i dont even play pokemon anymore, and i never beat it.

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
OP
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
dry.gif
NZ never gets events like this *sigh*. Sounds great if you want a legitimate manaphy and not go through the whole pokemon ranger thing.

Yeah exactly, but i would prefered pokemon like Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus since Manaphy is already obtainable, but oh well you still cant get Phione via Manaphy. And this is like the first time in ages that Nintendo has done an event in Australia maybe like 7-8 years, not sure though.

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dry.gif

Yeah exactly, but i would prefered pokemon like Darkrai, Shaymin and Arceus since Manaphy is already obtainable, but oh well you still cant get Phione via Manaphy. And this is like the first time in ages that Nintendo has done an event in Australia maybe like 7-8 years, not sure though.
nintendo have done 2 events since july, the connection tour, and the big brain acdemy one

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
OP
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
Sorry should have been more specific. Let me rephrase that. "And this is like the first time in ages that Nintendo has done a Pokemon event in Australia maybe like 7-8 years, not sure though. I find it a bit weird though. Isn't like pokemon their second biggest selling franchise. You'd think Nintendo would capitalize on this and have more regular events down here. And plus with the new Mystery Gift implemented into Diamond you are able to obtain these pokemon or items via the Internet. Lets hope Nintendo use this.

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry should have been more specific. Let me rephrase that. "And this is like the first time in ages that Nintendo has done a Pokemon event in Australia maybe like 7-8 years, not sure though. I find it a bit weird though. Isn't like pokemon their second biggest selling franchise. You'd think Nintendo would capitalize on this and have more regular events down here. And plus with the new Mystery Gift implemented into Diamond you are able to obtain these pokemon or items via the Internet. Lets hope Nintendo use this.
Nintendo sponsered the pokemon card championships til only 2-3 years ago in aus

I might pick up this soon, I will put it up unless someone else does

acky

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry should have been more specific. Let me rephrase that. "And this is like the first time in ages that Nintendo has done a Pokemon event in Australia maybe like 7-8 years, not sure though. I find it a bit weird though. Isn't like pokemon their second biggest selling franchise. You'd think Nintendo would capitalize on this and have more regular events down here. And plus with the new Mystery Gift implemented into Diamond you are able to obtain these pokemon or items via the Internet. Lets hope Nintendo use this.
They had those things for mystery dungeon...

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the connection tour in july was mainly about pokemone, with the 15 exclusive ds lites for the winners of the pokemon tourneys there

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
Any chance you can post it in mystery gift format?

How would i go about doing that, elaborate and I'll see what i can do. I have a basic knowledge of Pokesave.

Let's make it easy then:

1. Open your save file on Pokesav
2. Click on "(Events) Edit" button (botton left corner of main Pokesav window)
3. On next window click on "Mistery Gift Edit" button
4. On next window the right half contains the "Wonder Card" info. Just click on the "Save" button beside "Card Number" (top right corner). You will be prompted to save a .PCD file. Name it whatever you want.
5. On this same window, left half, below, contains "Gift" info. Just click on the "Save" button beside "Gift Number". You will be prompted to save a .PGT file. Name it whatever you want.
6. Upload both the .PCD and .PGT files you saved.

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
OP
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
Any chance you can post it in mystery gift format?

How would i go about doing that, elaborate and I'll see what i can do. I have a basic knowledge of Pokesave.

Let's make it easy then:

1. Open your save file on Pokesav
2. Click on "(Events) Edit" button (botton left corner of main Pokesav window)
3. On next window click on "Mistery Gift Edit" button
4. On next window the right half contains the "Wonder Card" info. Just click on the "Save" button beside "Card Number" (top right corner). You will be prompted to save a .PCD file. Name it whatever you want.
5. On this same window, left half, below, contains "Gift" info. Just click on the "Save" button beside "Gift Number". You will be prompted to save a .PGT file. Name it whatever you want.
6. Upload both the .PCD and .PGT files you saved.

I can't do that. I only got the manaphy on my legit pokemon game. I tried on my R4 and it wouldn't work im not sure why. I am still able to trade it to my R4 and give you the .pkm file or whatever its called. I'll post it up here later for anyone still interested.

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't do that. I only got the manaphy on my legit pokemon game. I tried on my R4 and it wouldn't work im not sure why. I am still able to trade it to my R4 and give you the .pkm file or whatever its called. I'll post it up here later for anyone still interested.

I'm not sure what's the problem:

A) you don't know how to transfer the save from your original card to your computer
B) you created both .PCD and .PGT files, but you say they don't work on your R4 save (you don't receive Manaphy from the man in green on your R4)

A) Given you have a R4 and you feel a bit newbie, I recommend using SavSender + SavReceiver (tutorial).

B) Upload them anyway, this is expected. I will post a pic to show you how to "re-activate" your Manaphy for you to receive it as many times as you want. One of the advantages of this is that you can receive it until you get good stats while remaining legit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: we are fucked