Australian Manaphy Pokemon Event

PTtouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thank you! this is very helpful!
biggrin.gif
can someone by any chance get e4all and nws manaphy? I have no events in my country
frown.gif

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
Well got that savsender thing working and what not and saved the files, they con be obtained here: Click here for legit australian manaphy

thanks to kazumi213 for helping me outÂ
biggrin.gif

Thank you for your nice release
wink.gif
It works.

There is a problem though (my fault). I forgot to warn you about using a proper Pokesav version to create the .PCD and .PGT files. You should re-create both files using this Pokesav (credit to Nalin). Otherwise the wondercard look like this:

47511514yf4.jpg
80128394wa7.jpg

I can easily fix your current .PCD and .PGT files, so if you don't want to bother anymore with this, I will understand. But it would be nice that you re-create them, just to be sure
tongue.gif
(use again the save from your original card)

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
OP
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
@kazumi213
Okay i will, i just got up, so it wont be right at this moment. I'll re do it later on and re upload it. Should i use that pokesave you linked for everything and replace the current one i have or what? Is it better? Thanks

@PTtouch
Every event i will go to i will post up the appropriate files.

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
OP
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
Eventpokémon should be rare...
frown.gif

Yes and should be accessible for everyone that plays pokemon. These events don't get held often anyways. And the files i upload are for those people that are not able to get to these events because of the country they live in. People on GBAtemp are sensible and wont abuse this, i am yet to come across a fellow GBAtemper who might abuse this. The event pokemon manaphy is not rare anyways it was obtainable via Pokemon ranger and has been for quite some time now and all the 'hardcore' pokemon players would have got this ages ago. Think as this as an easy way to obtain manaphy if you didn't bother with Pokemon ranger like me.

Thank you for this. It verifies my theroy that all these Manaphies are completely identical except for trainer ID, secret ID, and OT.

Your welcome, a newer version of this will be made available soon. The new version will have fixed the Wonder card problem as stated above. So check back later and shit.
biggrin.gif

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
@kazumi213
Okay i will, i just got up, so it wont be right at this moment. I'll re do it later on and re upload it. Should i use that pokesave you linked for everything and replace the current one i have or what? Is it better? Thanks

Thanks for your interest
wink.gif

Using the Pokesav I linked is required for properly saving Wonder Card info from English Events because it supports saving the correct hex codes for the English Pokemon D/P character set. If you only deal with "English Pokemon stuff" you can safely use that version for everything else. It's based on Pokesav v0.39 by COM, English translation by GSD.

However that Pokesav doesn't support displaying/saving Japanese characters. For these I use the "official" v0.39 by COM and GSD. Here is the latest version before GSD left the M3 Forum where he used to post the updates.

I guess you are using Pokesav v0.38b because of the "?" appearing instead of "English space" in your files. That was fixed on v0.39.

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
Tomorrow I'll post an US TRU Manaphy and JPN Darkrai (Movie), but note that both have already been posted around here, so nothing really new like yours...

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
Big thanks enigmaindex
laugh.gif
, now it looks ok.

Here are the 2 event pokemon.

In order to properly display and "add" to your save the Darkrai Wonder Card you must execute the "official" Pokesav using AppLocale. Otherwise it won't display/save Japanese characters. For the Manaphy, you must use the "English codes" Pokesav for the "é" character (as in "Pokémon") to be saved.

I've noticed an interesting difference between your Wonder Card and the USA TRU Manaphy one that I've uploaded. The latter has a space character (code DE 01) before each of the 2 new line character (code 00 E0), while yours (which I'm sure is ok) doesn't have such spaces. The Darkrai doesn't have spaces before the new line code either. I don't know what to think, maybe the Manaphy that I've uploaded was a bit "edited" by the original poster, but this requires confirmation.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
kazumi, what do you mean by Pokesav English codes? My Pokesav is version 0.39 (official) and the é is the only character that shows up as a ?. My keyboard does do the é, but it doesn't recognize it in Pokemon Diamond.

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
kazumi, what do you mean by Pokesav English codes? My Pokesav is version 0.39 (official) and the é is the only character that shows up as a ?. My keyboard does do the é, but it doesn't recognize it in Pokemon Diamond.

"Official latest known" Pokesav v0.39 by COM and GSD cannot display/save the "é" character. You can type in it, but as soon as you save the Wonder Card (creating a .PCD file) or click OK to apply changes to your Pokemon save, the character is saved with code E6 00 instead of the correct one, which is 88 01.

The Pokesav modification by Nalin, available on the quote by the previous poster, properly saves the "é" character into a .PCD file and into your Pokemon save. So it's recommended using it to deal with English-only pokemon stuff. Important note: Nalin's modification is NOT intended to be used with AppLocale.

Wuschmaster

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
whoever sends me a dump of the distribution cartridge gets $100 over paypal from me. (if it's not released yet by then...)
pm me if you got it or need help with dumping... thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a