Homebrew AuReiNand gives me a black screen with a9lh.

• Thread starter PaiiNSteven
  • Start date
  • Views 1,215
  • Replies 6
P

PaiiNSteven

OP
I have already tried Plailect's troubleshooting guide and AuroraWright's troubleshooting guide.
I know my 3DS isnt bricked, I was able to load the aureinand 4.2 bin file just fine. But it doesnt want to load the 5.1.2 file. Can anyone help me? I can send a screenshot of my sd card files if you want.

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you already have arm9loaderhax installed remove all cfw files off your sd

Download the latest version of aureinand
And place arm9loaderhax.bin on sd no need for firmware.bin files delete all of those

Then when the config menu pops up choose boot sysnand as default

If it boots post it here

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Optionally put the NTR firmware in root/aurei/firmware.bin. Coz what is a 3DS without NTR these days.

A pretty usable system. The CPU over clock thing for NTR is now a built in option for ARN. The only other real benefit of NTR is the screen recording stuff, and not everyone wants it. Also, this is under the presumption the OP's 3ds is in fact a n3ds.

Last edited by dubbz82,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A pretty usable system. The CPU over clock thing for NTR is now a built in option for ARN. The only other real benefit of NTR is the screen recording stuff, and not everyone wants it. Also, this is under the presumption the OP's 3ds is in fact a n3ds.
Exactly the latest version of Aureinand pretty much does everything ntr does equally as good if not better.

P

PaiiNSteven

OP
Aye, got it working!
Turns out it was the NTR firmware.bin that was messing me up. Cant use NTR now :I. Atleast its working now, thanks everyone!

Favna

#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Exactly the latest version of Aureinand pretty much does everything ntr does equally as good if not better.

NTR is also for

- cheat plugins
- controlling backlight without going to home menu
- quick reboot/powerdown etc
- injecting gateshark codes over the debugger

And what is not anymore a NTR exclusive feature which you guys forgot to mention (you get this one free :P) is langemu which aurei has build in as well now.

Reactions: CrispyYoshi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.