AuReiNand gives me a black screen with a9lh.

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by PaiiNSteven, Apr 20, 2016.

1. PaiiNSteven
    OP

PaiiNSteven Newbie

I have already tried Plailect's troubleshooting guide and AuroraWright's troubleshooting guide.
    I know my 3DS isnt bricked, I was able to load the aureinand 4.2 bin file just fine. But it doesnt want to load the 5.1.2 file. Can anyone help me? I can send a screenshot of my sd card files if you want.

2. 4gionz

4gionz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 16, 2014
    Canada
    If you already have arm9loaderhax installed remove all cfw files off your sd

Download the latest version of aureinand
    And place arm9loaderhax.bin on sd no need for firmware.bin files delete all of those

Then when the config menu pops up choose boot sysnand as default

If it boots post it here

3. Favna

Favna #PCMasterRace

Sep 12, 2009
    Netherlands
    Optionally put the NTR firmware in root/aurei/firmware.bin. Coz what is a 3DS without NTR these days.

codeluca likes this.
  4. dubbz82

dubbz82 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 2, 2014
    United States
    A pretty usable system. The CPU over clock thing for NTR is now a built in option for ARN. The only other real benefit of NTR is the screen recording stuff, and not everyone wants it. Also, this is under the presumption the OP's 3ds is in fact a n3ds.

Last edited by dubbz82, Apr 20, 2016
  5. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Exactly the latest version of Aureinand pretty much does everything ntr does equally as good if not better.

6. PaiiNSteven
    OP

PaiiNSteven Newbie

Aye, got it working!
    Turns out it was the NTR firmware.bin that was messing me up. Cant use NTR now :I. Atleast its working now, thanks everyone!

7. Favna

Favna #PCMasterRace

Sep 12, 2009
    Netherlands

NTR is also for

- cheat plugins
    - controlling backlight without going to home menu
    - quick reboot/powerdown etc
    - injecting gateshark codes over the debugger

And what is not anymore a NTR exclusive feature which you guys forgot to mention (you get this one free :P) is langemu which aurei has build in as well now.

CrispyYoshi likes this.