ATTENTION: Pokemon HG/SS save transfering problems. (J -> U)

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by ZackVee, Mar 14, 2010.

1. ZackVee
    OP

ZackVee Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    Currently the Anti-Piracy on the game will not let you play at all if you have 3+ badges. So your save WILL transfer over, you will just have to wait for the Anti-Piracy to be cracked/patched.

(Also if people could keep this bumped to limit useless threads that would be nice!)

2. Valiarchon

Valiarchon trentacles

Mar 11, 2010
    melbourne
    As I just posted in another topic, I am currently mid kanto, and it works fine for me. I also have another save which is just pre-league, and it works too. I can upload one of them for you guys if you want to take a look at why it works for me. Note: I'm using a cyclods v1.57.

3. TechnoAllah

TechnoAllah Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    Finland
    ^It's your Cyclo that lets you play it, but go ahead.

4. NeoHaven

NeoHaven Member

Newcomer
    Sep 19, 2009
    See, Cyclo is superior! [​IMG]

5. warmijwilfaain

warmijwilfaain War Mage MILF

Sep 30, 2007
    Kent. lolol
    And Acekard.

6. Makoto0729

Makoto0729 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 28, 2009
    United States
    I have a Japanese save on my Supercard DS One with 3 badges that worked just fine when I used it before with the English ROM...

I feel like it's sad though that I restarted and kept my old save backed up just so I could have the real translation...

7. xbrosss

xbrosss Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2010
    United States
    it's 4+ badges, 'cause after the 3rd you'll crash after 3 events (saving included), but after 4th you won't be able to load :/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice