Hacking Att: Mic Not Working?

justmike

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi guys,

I'm playing WarioWare - Touched! and in the Toy Room where you get to play with different games, the Spirometer doesn't register when I blow. If I blow slightly it makes a little noise, but it doesn't rise or work.

I tried the game on my brother's DS and it works on there.

However, other games like Party Tooter work on my DS Lite, you blow slightly and it registers, you blow from afar and the Party Tooter will work. I tried another Toy in there called Play By Ear and that works and sound comes out when I blow into the mic.

Does anyone know what could be the cause of the specific game in WarioWare - Touched! 'Spirometer' not working when I blow into the mic?

Is there a problem with my DS mic, although it registers other mini games there?

Thanks for anyone's help!!

- justmike

justmike

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have also tried the mic test in Mario Party DS and it's fine and picks up. Everything works, except that game in Warioware...

I even tried to hold the air flow to see if it could be not registering that, and it does, so I have no idea!!

justmike

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm not sure how it could be the ROM because it works fine on my brother's DS... However, I'll still do that and report back. Thanks!

justmike

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's not the ROM and every game I have that uses the mic works perfectly except that one mini game. Damn it!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there