The 66th version for the popular Nintendo Switch custom firmware Atmosphère has been released. Version 1.3.2 brings improved support for Switch firmware 14.0.0+ as well as some minor fixes.
You can find the full changelog for Atmosphère 1.3.2 below:
- Support was improved for 14.0.0+.
- loader was updated to reflect the latest official behaviors.
- ro was updated to reflect the latest official behaviors.
- A number of minor issues were fixed and improvements were made, including:
- A memory leak was fixed in filesystem path management; this could cause a crash when launching games ~100 times, or when deleting/re-downloading games.
- A bug was fixed that could cause threads to not see a newly signaled semaphore.
- A number of minor inaccuracies were fixed in the updated FileSystem APIs.
- General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.
You can head to the GitHub source link below for more details about this new release as well as get access to a download link.
Atmosphère 1.3.2 GitHub release page