Homebrew Question Atmosphere stuck on switch logo after installing switch Xbox controller v2 .nsp

duidovwud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the latest firmware and I recently installed the v2 .nsp for switch Xbox controller and now after I boot through Hekate atmosphere is stuck on the switch logo.
I tried putting fresh latest Atmosphere, sig patches and everything on my sd but it appears installing the .nsp caused this.
Does anyone have any suggestions? Like can I uninstall the nsp on my computer or something without booting up the switch?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. restoring your NAND is the only way I know of Un-installing the NSP other than on the switch itself, but I could be wrong.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn’t checkpoint on the switch though? Most of my games aren’t backed up already.
Yes. Boot into switch on SYSNAND or EMUNAND, whichever works for you, and stay in airplane mode/offline! Start Checkpoint homebrew and backup all your saves to sd card. Shut down switch and put sd card in pc, and copy save files (always good to have backup on pc). Restore Nand, then once sucessful, open Checkpoint again and restore the save files to switch from sd card.
You can search here in GBATemp for Restoring Nand, and Checkpoint directions.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/checkpoint-a-simple-and-fast-save-manager.485591/
https://gbatemp.net/threads/update-...sed-introduces-nyx-gui-emummc-support.542314/

Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: Ra-D-OH-3H

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, I think (non homebrew) roms arent posted here
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ah ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that case is huge, but is cool.
  • D @ dadadad:
    I was installing mods for games, but when I removed the romfs folder, an error occurred. Now when I try to launch the game, I see a yellow screen, and I have to reboot the switch. Reinstalling the game didn't help. Can you advise me on what to do to launch the game without mods?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @dadadad delete sd:\atmosphere\contents
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should find out from the mod dev how to uninstall it. Every mod is different on how you install/uninstall.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @The Real Jdbye Wouldn't that take out bunch other stuff also?
  • D @ dadadad:
    Is it safe to delete the entire atmosphere folder? I don't remember what else was there, like edizon and tesla menu are installed through atmosphere, is it not a problem, will I not damage the system? There were too many mods, I won’t be able to contact each one, nothing was said about deleting in the description.
    @BigOnYa nothing that can't easily be replaced
    +1
    @dadadad no don't do that
    that will reset the configs
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    where can i find a clean copy of the mii maker for the wii u (EU)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Arne214, We don't ask for roms.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    The installation was only through rofms and in the game folder in content. What else can I do?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I already told them about that and yet they make a thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Well I'm sure the mods will take care of it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if...