Hacking Atmosphere “package1 seems corrupt” fatal error

Holysummer1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, after a few days of fight i have got the fatal error „package1 seems corrupt. I’m running sxos 3.0.5beta firm 10.2. I'm atm in the process to migrate from sx os to the newest atmosphere 1.1.1 with hekate 5.6.2. with a mariko. I updated in the past at sx os times with choi from 10.0.4, so i done the sthetix video and restored first only boot0, then boot0/1 to be sure. But the error still appears with booting atmosphere.

Any help or suggestions?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, after a few days of fight i have got the fatal error „package1 seems corrupt. I’m running sxos 3.0.5beta firm 10.2. I'm atm in the process to migrate from sx os to the newest atmosphere 1.1.1 with hekate 5.6.2. with a mariko. I updated in the past at sx os times with choi from 10.0.4, so i done the sthetix video and restored first only boot0, then boot0/1 to be sure. But the error still appears with booting atmosphere.

Any help or suggestions?
Are you using emuMMC?

boitepourspam31

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

Someone have a solution about that?
I have a mariko Switch (with SX Core modchip), under FW 11.0.0 but after launching fusee.bin (Atmosphere 1.2.6) by using Hekate I have the error message "package1 seems corrupt!" too.

Regards,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.