Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waze0613
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,816,538
  • Replies Replies 9,439
  • Likes Likes 93
I see a lot of ***** complaining here.

You know why? Because they didn't write a single line of code in their whole miserable life. Not to mention hacking.

Atmosphere is very complex piece of software which is btw free. So PLEASE say something useful or BACK OFF!

Or what, your dad is going to beat up my dad? Calm down, you've posted exactly 27 times, and one of those was to say this crap... just stop and think about that for a minute.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TAUSENN
so it looks like 0.7 is almost finished. :D

Does anyone know anything about how long implementing a "generic patching system for Kernel/FIRM sysmodules" will take? And what that means?

I hope that the other remaining item, creating/filling out a github wiki for atmosphere, won't take more than a couple days.

Also is creport working as intended so far? Are people less likely to be banned now that it's removed a lot of telemetry? I've seen very little discussion on the efficacy of creport; I thought it would be a bigger deal, second to only emunand, than it seems to have been.
 
Last edited by straKK,
Soonmosphère :v

Idk why people are stress about the delay.
There are many other options which include most of Atmosphère code. Why don't you give it a try?
 
Last edited by Bumblecito,
"the other august" got me thinking.
So I just repeated what I was saying. Maybe I didn't understand your post.
 
@SciresM

Really hope you and the Team will consider making Atmosphere closed-source before official launch. Especially before emuNAND. It'll be the final nail for those leaches.

Seems none of these things understand and appreciate that they'd have NOTHING if it weren't for you all. And the cons have been, literally, making a joke of their thievery. Shut all of them up.
 

Site & Scene News