coolsimon282

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
any news on the progress of this cfw
Soon, lol.

Some people have been whispering at a June 15th release date, but this is pure speculation.

Some people have noticed that the GIT commits have been slowing down as well.

SciresM said now that Exosphere is bootable, only the LayeredFS sysmodule needs to be programmed for it to be fully bootable. This is also subject to tests on different firmware etc. before a stable release is out in the wild.

Reactions: Black_Dahlia

salamandrusker

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I think i read somewhere that they were having problems with microsd cards?

I would bet that when Xecuter leaves without problems of sd they copy it, I hope that it is not like that and they do their own work. for the moment xecuter seems to be quite advantageous

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soon, lol.

Some people have been whispering at a June 15th release date, but this is pure speculation.

Some people have noticed that the GIT commits have been slowing down as well.

SciresM said now that Exosphere is bootable, only the LayeredFS sysmodule needs to be programmed for it to be fully bootable. This is also subject to tests on different firmware etc. before a stable release is out in the wild.

And patching out sig checks to make Backups boot is rather simple?

Seelbreaker

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
zero recent confirmation if its ready in 'just a few more days'
It was ages ago where a person with creds said that it would be released around the 15th, because this was the official wait time to realease the expolit itself.

And even if the 15th won't happen - Soon™

My Switch is laying for more than a year in its case - it wouldn't matter to me if i have to wait more days/week/months.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was ages ago where a person with creds said that it would be released around the 15th, because this was the official wait time to realease the expolit itself.

And even if the 15th won't happen - Soon™

My Switch is laying for more than a year in its case - it wouldn't matter to me if i have to wait more days/week/months.

the june15 date was set many months ago. And the nsw hasnt gotten worthy games in the past months imo. Nintendo spent too much time selling cardboard, im sure they made bank on it because its cardboard but still... it was a stale spring for N

Reactions: 0x64

Red1Reaper

Asperger Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
why would she take her name off the code?
screenshot_2018-06-04-17-22-54-230_com-discord-png.130016

Reactions: Maximilious

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok