Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

Guille994

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there guys!
which is the last OFW that supports atmosphere 1.5.2? I have updated my atmosphere, but idk if is it safe to upload my OFW.

Thanks!

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, is there a way to use/register my pro-controller in both emunand/sysnand ?
Everytime I switch from one to another, I have to resync it.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello, is there a way to use/register my pro-controller in both emunand/sysnand ?
Everytime I switch from one to another, I have to resync it.
yes exactly that is one of the main changes of the 1.5.1 Atmosphère, you can setup an emulation of the bluetooth pairing database to sd card so both the emunand and sysnand or other emunands can share the same.:

https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases
  • A feature was added to optionally mirror the bluetooth pairing database to the SD card (thanks @ndeadly).
    • This allows device pairings to be automatically kept in-sync across sysmmc/all emummcs.
    • This is opt-in, and can be controlled by setting atmosphere!enable_external_bluetooth_db = u8!0x1.
    • When enabled, the pairing database will be synchronized to/atmosphere/bluetooth_devices.db.
So you need to setup the corresponding value on SD:/Atmosphere/Config/system_settings.ini and now on the pairing database is read from the file not the *NAND

tulum32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
updated from which version? You just need to be patient with the new versions. They check your SD for crash logs and such, and clean them out. Seems very slow at first, but if you restart after that, it'll be much faster. Basically, if you don't see an error report, it's probably still working.

I confirm, it took a lot but then started :D Thanks!
Hi friends, I have same problem. I updated my switch's fw to latest ofw. Then installed atmosphere 1.5.2 and required singpaches. Finally When I inject latest fusee.bin, I have splash screen. What should I do exactly?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi friends, I have same problem. I updated my switch's fw to latest ofw. Then installed atmosphere 1.5.2. Finally When I inject latest fusee.bin, I have splash screen. What should I do exactly?
Just to wait to boot, the first time I updated to 1.5 Atmosphère took 10 minutes to start, I had 500 MB of files on err reports!

tulum32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Just to wait to boot, the first time I updated to 1.5 Atmosphère took 10 minutes to start, I had 500 MB of files on err reports!
Will I continue to wait without doing anything on the screen in the image? Did I get it right?

Attachments

• 20230504_003902.jpg
    20230504_003902.jpg
    983.3 KB · Views: 36

tulum32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I updated tesla overlays and problem solved. Thank you everyone. I love you all so much.

Finally when I installing zelda tears of kingdom, I have different crash. Is this normal?

Attachments

• 20230504_005759.jpg
    20230504_005759.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 36
Reactions: BigOnYa and impeeza

zragnarok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, you can use factory reset, or even better Daybreak to reinstall you current Firmware and select the option clear settings.

If its already on the latest OFW/SysNAND.... I can just remove the microSD (with Ahtmosphere/emuNAND) and do a factory reset from SysNAND correct? This Switch was never online except to run updates from SysNAND and I want to make sure it wont get banned for future normal use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7