Country
United States

ZAIKO97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Can someone explain to me how to enable the new feature of atmosphere to keep the Bluetooth devices paired across emu and sysnand?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone explain to me how to enable the new feature of atmosphere to keep the Bluetooth devices paired across emu and sysnand?
Code:
A feature was added to optionally mirror the bluetooth pairing database to the SD card (thanks @ndeadly).This allows device pairings to be automatically kept in-sync across sysmmc/all emummcs.
This is opt-in, and can be controlled by setting atmosphere!enable_external_bluetooth_db = u8!0x1.
When enabled, the pairing database will be synchronized to /atmosphere/bluetooth_devices.db.

You need to modify /atmosphere/config/system_settings.ini. If you don't have that file you can copy one from the template located at /atmosphere/config_templates/

Spunky247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi.
Today i updated atmosphere and later i updated tesla menu to work under 16.0. Then i activated sys-con, sys-clk and mission-control. After the reboot i now am unable to start atmosphere. It says "fatal error occured when running atmosphere."
I can use power button to restart. Then the same error occurs.

How can i disable sys-modules without entering the switch ui? Thanks in advance
Maybe i just update sys-con, mission-control and sys-clk?!

Greetings :)

Edit: Fixed via manual update of sys-clk and mission-control!

Last edited by Spunky247,

The_Chaotician

Hoist the Colours!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Code:
A feature was added to optionally mirror the bluetooth pairing database to the SD card (thanks @ndeadly).This allows device pairings to be automatically kept in-sync across sysmmc/all emummcs.
This is opt-in, and can be controlled by setting atmosphere!enable_external_bluetooth_db = u8!0x1.
When enabled, the pairing database will be synchronized to /atmosphere/bluetooth_devices.db.

You need to modify /atmosphere/config/system_settings.ini. If you don't have that file you can copy one from the template located at /atmosphere/config_templates/
I think I’m doing something wrong with this too…

The setting didn’t exist in my .ini file so I added it when I updated to AMS 1.5.1, I can’t seem to get the bluetooth_devices.db file to show up. I’ve tried rebuilding my settings .ini from scratch using the template from the Atmosphere github, and same issue.

Both NANDs have their prod info blanked by exosphere, and I’ve removed all previous controller connections in both before attempting to re-pair my controllers before a reboot. Same story.

Any ideas?

Edit: I also created Bluetooth_devices.db manually to see if that worked. No cigar.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I’m doing something wrong with this too…

The setting didn’t exist in my .ini file so I added it when I updated to AMS 1.5.1, I can’t seem to get the bluetooth_devices.db file to show up. I’ve tried rebuilding my settings .ini from scratch using the template from the Atmosphere github, and same issue.

Both NANDs have their prod info blanked by exosphere, and I’ve removed all previous controller connections in both before attempting to re-pair my controllers before a reboot. Same story.

Any ideas?

Edit: I also created Bluetooth_devices.db manually to see if that worked. No cigar.

Here is the line in the template file that you need to modify:

https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/At...42a0/config_templates/system_settings.ini#L73

Code:
; enable_external_bluetooth_db = u8!0x0

When you are done it should look like this:

Code:
enable_external_bluetooth_db = u8!0x1

Note: the missing semicolon (;) at the beginning and the 0 that changed to a 1 at the end.

that should be it…

The_Chaotician

Hoist the Colours!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here is the line in the template file that you need to modify:

https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/At...42a0/config_templates/system_settings.ini#L73

Code:
; enable_external_bluetooth_db = u8!0x0

When you are done it should look like this:

Code:
enable_external_bluetooth_db = u8!0x1

Note: the missing semicolon (;) at the beginning and the 0 that changed to a 1 at the end.

that should be it…
Semi colons… it’s that. 100%. Had a long day dude, thanks for helping me out :grog:

• Love
Reactions: binkinator

Waifu4Life

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Start from scratch. Your atmosphere version is too old. Otherwise you wouldn't get this error message.

I got a new large MicroSD card today, formatted to Fat32, put the latest hekate v6.0.1 and Atmosphère 1.5.1 on the root as well as patched files in the Atmosphère folder and now I got a new problem:

"Failed to open payload.bin!"

EDIT: This is a Switch Lite with a modchip.

Last edited by Waifu4Life,
Reactions: impeeza

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I got a new large MicroSD card today, formatted to Fat32, put the latest hekate v6.0.1 and Atmosphère 1.5.1 on the root as well as patched files in the Atmosphère folder and now I got a new problem:

"Failed to open payload.bin!"
Have you updated the payload on your RCM Loader or whatever you use to send the payload?

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Depends everyone mixing their flour now days