Hacking Atmosphere-NX - Custom Firmware in development by SciresM

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both fusée and Atmosphere were initially planed to be released this summer, as stated in this tweet by Kate Temkin : ktemkin/status/979629468988817410 (I'm new here so I can't post a direct link, sorry). Of course things might have changed since then and it was just a target date, not a promise of any kind.

Thanks. Duly noted.

Failed to fetch tweet https://twitter.com/ktemkin/status/979629468988817410

Last edited by TiMeBoMb4u2, , Reason: Added Tweet.
Reactions: LeMageFro

Paspain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Sorry if im wrong but the date of fusee gelee release was 15 of june but some leak made the release was earlier. Then,a lot of the crew of RS said " no on 15th of june the CFW release, some day on summer 2018" a lot of times in their discord until weeks ago ( i already saw that) and i would remember that in anothers sites tell this too. (Sorry for my bad english guys) :)

Paspain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
How does that even make sense? How can bugs not affect a release?
I dont know... for example maybe they want to do the release at 16th of july and now whith bugs go to august and they are still on summer so.... dont affect to their general date of release "summer 2018" . Just saying

Albytrozz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Surely even on release day there will be nothing to do with it that we can't already? It won't be until some sort of FBI like app gets made that the good stuff happens.

Like someone else said, EmuNAND could come with it... and I'm hoping for an easier NSP installer. Outside of that they should have released what they have so far shortly after TX OS... There are a few more CFW/Game Loaders coming too which won't help...

I'm not trying to pee on their parade, but I honestly can't see what I'd want my Switch doing with Atmosphere that it can't do just fine now with TX and other payloaders. At least nothing that seems worth waiting 6 months for...

Last edited by Albytrozz,

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Like someone else said, EmuNAND could come with it... and I'm hoping for an easier NSP installer. Outside of that they should have released what they have so far shortly after TX OS... There are a few more CFW/Game Loaders coming too which won't help...
Emunand by itself wont do anything though, and there won't be any nsp installer with it cause piracy. Other than using existing homebrew there wouldn't be much for a while.

Reactions: Albytrozz

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it has been downgraded from atmosphere to biodome.
Hope you realize that the reason why the CFW is called "atmosphere" is a play on words with the official Switch firmware being called "Horizon". The various layers of Atmosphere handle different parts of the Switch security and functions.

8XlSOXi.jpg

Last edited by Pluupy,
Reactions: Specced9

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo