Hacking Question Atmosphere EmuMMC sleep not working

Timothy865

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
So, I set up atmosphere emummc alongside sxos emunand, and all works like a charm

However, when I put my switch to sleep on atmosphere it fully turns off/goes into RCM, so the only way of actually "waking" it is to press the power button
this loads up atmosphere - starting with: "Welcome to Atmosphere fusee gelee!" and then the normal logos
Sleep works just fine on SXOS, so I was wondering why it isn't working on atmosphere

Maybe somebody knows why this is happening and how to fix it, if it isn't normal?

Edit: it’s partition based (created with sxos emunand and then pointed emummc to that partition)

Edit2: Solved. Installed emummc patches and updated both atmo + hekate since the updates came out, sleep now works

Last edited by Timothy865,

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
partition based and sleep works fine for me.
I wonder how did you setup your emummc.
Did you set it up as files or partition?

MatteKalle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Edit2: Solved. Installed emummc patches and updated both atmo + hekate since the updates came out, sleep now works

Hi, I seem to be in a similar situation. I have search all over but this does not seem to be a common thing.
I have updated to latest FW + atmo + hekate but the problem remains. What do you mean when you say that you installed emummc patches?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I seem to be in a similar situation. I have search all over but this does not seem to be a common thing.
I have updated to latest FW + atmo + hekate but the problem remains. What do you mean when you say that you installed emummc patches?
Maybe he meant the patches used to launch backups?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them