Hacking Question Atmosphere crashes at startup (switch 8.0)

Ihavean11.03ds...

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys so is there something else I need to replace in my sd card? I updated the atmosphere files in it but whenever I boot the payload it always end up crashing at startup? thanks for the help guys, really appreciate this site.

udo4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys so is there something else I need to replace in my sd card? I updated the atmosphere files in it but whenever I boot the payload it always end up crashing at startup? thanks for the help guys, really appreciate this site.

I had a similar thing happen to me, I am currently on FW 7.0.1 when I inject the payload (Hekate 4.10 + Atms 0.8.8), I am met with a black screen for a while and then the logo for Kosmos shows up but all garbled with vertical scan lines. Interestingly, I tried completely wiping everything on the SD card and downloading the Kosmos/atlus package on its own. Even more interesting, this issue only happened to one of the two sd cards I use for the switch.

As a test, I also decided to copy everything from the one sd card that worked to the other one that did not. No dice, the sd card still didin't work.

I ended up reverting back to Atmos 0.8.7 still using Hekate 4.10 and it works with both sd cards. I find that this version is more stable then the newer one. Even with the SD card that worked, I had frequent crashes and had to reboot often after exiting Homebrews like nx-shell, goldleaf, etc. I have not tested the newer version of Hekate at 4.10.1 at all so I have no idea if this works.

Short story: stick to atmost 0.8.7 for now.

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m on latest Atmos and once again it crashes in the settings menu when I scroll down with the dpad. Anyone know about this bug?

laz305

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deleting the atmos / sept folders and copying over the new ones will resolve this issue like 90% of the time. that said, I hope that it works for you!
Tried this didn’t work for me. Any other ideas? My bug is it crashes when I’m in the settings of Nintendo and scroll down with the dpad. Touch screen works fine tho.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill