Hacking Atmopshere + (Latest) Tinfoil + SX OS license key. Now what?

w1ll0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Hi guys,

I got an SX OS license key to use all features of Tinfoil (ftp, etc.) but I'm not sure how to use/activate the key.

I know I'm supposed to have a license.dat file in the root of the SD card, but how do I get this file generated?

Thank you.

Last edited by w1ll0w,

w1ll0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Sorry if this sounds stupid, but download what exactly?

I read that I can stay on atmosphere and still use the SX OS license just for Tinfoil, so I definitely don't want to download/use SX OS.

If I try the "Activate SX OS" section of their website, it's expecting a "license-request.dat" which I don't have.

Last edited by w1ll0w,

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's just confusing. You can use Tinfoil with Atmosphere if that's all you need. Did you pay for the license just for Tinfoil? Waste of money.

You seem to think Tinfoil and SX OS are connected but they aren't.

Last edited by JayMathis,

w1ll0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
I know that (and I'm using it), but since version 7.0+ (of Tinfoil) it seems that to use all the features (FTP installs, game covers, etc.) you have to have a valid SX OS license, but you don't have to be actually using SX OS.

Last edited by w1ll0w,

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never heard of that but I don't use FTP so many that's true IDK. But AFAIK SXOS has no ability to make Tinfoil have more features.

Do you have a link to where you're getting this information?

Last edited by JayMathis,

w1ll0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
In case anyone else is looking for the answer its' been answered in this post.

Basically SX OS has to be used at least once to get the "license-request.dat" file, which can then be used on the SX OS site to generate the required license.dat file.

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's just confusing. You can use Tinfoil with Atmosphere if that's all you need. Did you pay for the license just for Tinfoil? Waste of money.

You seem to think Tinfoil and SX OS are connected but they aren't.

They are connected, blawar does stuff for xecuter.

Tinfoil gets extra features with sx os lucense like integrated cheats, paralel downloads, cloud saves on gdrive...

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know where to get sxos license key? Please pm me, sorry if this doesn’t belong here but apparently I need 5 post before I can pm
Due to TX still not releasing an update for SX OS at the time of this post, its not likely that it may receive a future update. You should consider looking into using Atmosphere instead at least until a new version of SX OS comes out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto