ROM Hack Atelier Ryza PC mods work on Switch

nosis100285

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am on osx 3.1 and have overlays configured correctly but when I use simple mod manager and select an outfit to load before launching the game nothing changes.. I go to the changing room and try on the outfits and they are all the same???? can some one help me Pleeeaassseee..

Reactions: jimkage

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
is layered fs built into sx os?
I think you might have to add it yourself, but I'm not entirely sure since I've never had experience with sxos. I do know that the files go in a different folder for sxos though, files go in the "contents" folder on latest atmosphere, but it's a different folder on sxos I just don't know what it is. (maybe check the forums for sxos mod install guides)

nosis100285

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I switched from SXOS to atmosphere 0.18.1 with emmuc to get this to work but still does not..
mod manager is set up and working correctly writing to "atmosphere/contents" but nothing changes in game?

can some one please help?

nosis100285

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are the costumes filenames
To see which mods goes to which costumes.

Ryza:
pc00a = default
pc00a_wet = default when wet
pc00b = blue puni T-shirt
pc00c = white T-shirt
pc00d = Divertimento's Embrace
pc00e = alt color 1
pc00f = alt color 2
pc00g = alt color 3
pc00h = summer

Klaudia:
pc01a = default
pc01e = alt color 1
pc01f = alt color 2
pc01g = alt color 3
pc01h = summer

Lent:
pc02a = default
pc02e = alt color 1
pc02f = alt color 2
pc02g = alt color 3
pc02h = summer

Tao:
pc03a = default
pc03e = alt color 1
pc03f = alt color 2
pc03g = alt color 3
pc03h = summer

Empel:
pc04a = default

Lila:
pc05a = default

But where does "pc00i" come from?

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do you still have the files and/or the files organisation on your SD card or somewhere else ? It would be FANTASTIC !
Sadly not, I recently had a hdd failure and stupid me was using that one as my backup for all my personal files. It was a new drive so I thought it was safe and now everything is gone, don't trust cheap raid controllers I guess :cry:

kraussian

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Do you still have the files and/or the files organisation on your SD card or somewhere else ? It would be FANTASTIC !
Not sure if you still need it, but the files should be placed under (in your SD card):
\atmosphere\contents\0100D1900EC80000\romfs\Data\NX\Character

The sub-folder name indicates the character and outfit to be replaced.
For example, I want to replace the Summer Adventure outfit with this version (enhanced cleavage and denim shorts).
PC00H_MODEL.png

The code for this outfit is PC00H, so I'll place the PC00H_MODEL.g1t file under:
\atmosphere\contents\0100D1900EC80000\romfs\Data\NX\Character\PC00H\PC00H_MODEL.g1t

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not sure if you still need it, but the files should be placed under (in your SD card):
\atmosphere\contents\0100D1900EC80000\romfs\Data\NX\Character

The sub-folder name indicates the character and outfit to be replaced.
For example, I want to replace the Summer Adventure outfit with this version (enhanced cleavage and denim shorts).
View attachment 380148

The code for this outfit is PC00H, so I'll place the PC00H_MODEL.g1t file under:
\atmosphere\contents\0100D1900EC80000\romfs\Data\NX\Character\PC00H\PC00H_MODEL.g1t
For Atelier Ryza 3 same path?

Briant26

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Just thought I'd do a little psa for anyone interested in modding this game. (sorry if this is the wrong section)

If you make your own, or can get your hands on any mods (so far only texture or model swap), then to make it work with the switch you just need to rename the "x64" folder to "NX" so your structure should be "*titleId*\romfs\Data\NX\".

Also change the filenames to the correct casing as they are in the switch version, you might need some trial and error unless you unpack the original switch files to check.
For example "pc00e_model.g1t" needs to be named "PC00E_MODEL.g1t", some files might be different but I've renamed the entire "Character" folder from the pc version and they all work (I think it looks better but that could be a placebo effect). I tried using the PC video files and shader folders but that caused crashing on launch (which was expected tbh, I only renamed them after all).

I'm not really into modding Atelier games (just wanted to try the gyaru skin), but for those who are, test away.
If only someone could make the shadows better. :'(

Oh and I also removed the bottom left watermark that plagues screenshots, so that's nice.

Just thought I'd do a little psa for anyone interested in modding this game. (sorry if this is the wrong section)

If you make your own, or can get your hands on any mods (so far only texture or model swap), then to make it work with the switch you just need to rename the "x64" folder to "NX" so your structure should be "*titleId*\romfs\Data\NX\".

Also change the filenames to the correct casing as they are in the switch version, you might need some trial and error unless you unpack the original switch files to check.
For example "pc00e_model.g1t" needs to be named "PC00E_MODEL.g1t", some files might be different but I've renamed the entire "Character" folder from the pc version and they all work (I think it looks better but that could be a placebo effect). I tried using the PC video files and shader folders but that caused crashing on launch (which was expected tbh, I only renamed them after all).

I'm not really into modding Atelier games (just wanted to try the gyaru skin), but for those who are, test away.
If only someone could make the shadows better. :'(

Oh and I also removed the bottom left watermark that plagues screenshots, so that's nice.
I tried this but nothing changes, try change file mod to uppercase and lowercase nothings change can u help me bro

haruz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this thread is alittle dead but I have followed instructions and got most of my mods running on yuzu. I can't find any word on where to put A21 files(battle results art) or where to put STILL files (menu and alchemy still image). I was hoping for any insight to how to get these files to work or maybe for someone to share there file structures for other mods. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by haruz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol