1. Mizo

Mizo はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。

United States
    Awesome mods! btw, there are no files on "pc00d Thongs G-strings" and "pc00d no pantie" :( only the png images.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
  2. Rasa39

OP Rasa39 LovesCuteShiz

United Kingdom
    The owner has taken them down as well as some other files, not sure why but I hope it's only because he is updating them and will have them back up soon. Otherwise check Loverslab (nsfw site) for the thread to see if he still has the files uploaded on that site.

Ed: Turns out he's doing some model work so they aren't just texture mods, so I imagine he'll have them back up after finishing the custom models.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2019
    Mizo likes this.
  3. Sora Takihawa

Sora Takihawa Planeptunes Male CPU

Germany
    does someone have cheats for newest update of this game?

4. Cyberfalcon

Cyberfalcon Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Can I use the Lila almost topless mods?

5. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    idk according to the loverslab members he was abit upset that they were sharing his pics and mod links. Which i don't get since he shared them himself

6. Rasa39

OP Rasa39 LovesCuteShiz

United Kingdom
    I heard that about the original gyaru mod creator that first appeared on twitter, but didn't think YXS had a problem with it, since as you mention he shares his mods publicly.

He recreated the gyaru/choco Ryza mod based off of screenshots, as well as made his own custom versions.

And boy did he make many alternative version of that mod now, he even did a no-tanline version just because another LL memeber asked him if he could, god bless.

7. LordDeityLink

LordDeityLink Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    If anyone would be so kind to help.
    I know this is an old-ish thread, but I've been having some troubles with installing the mods in the Megapack.

I installed all the mods in YXS' Megapack. While the Divermentio's one works (skirt removed one), the others remove skin between parts of the clothing below her neck (as in there's just empty space no legs or arms shown, just clothing parts) and give her a permanent blushing expression

I would like to believe I installed in the right directories considering I have one of the mods working and as much as I would check on the other character, I only have just started the game so I'm unable to.

Attached Files:

8. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I have the same issue trying to use the Blue Puni T-Shirt mods. The cloths just seem like it bleeds into the model
    Swapping characters work like a charm tho. You can play as other characters models like thick goddess swimsuit gyaru Lilia mod. Nice avatar btw
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
    LordDeityLink likes this.
  9. Rasa39

OP Rasa39 LovesCuteShiz

United Kingdom
    You have to use the correct model, most mods only have the texture file, and can only be used on one specific outfit. If you want to replace a different outfit then you need to find the model file (from unpacked game is easiest way) from the original replacement and copy it to the one you want.

That skin you're using is for Divermentio's embrace, not midnight black. So you've applied the divermentio texture to the midnight model which is causing the problem. You need to get the Divermentio model, rename it to match the original midnight model and then it should work. If someone doesn't provide the model for you, you'll need to unpack the game and get it yourself (as the model itself is just a swap, not a mod, so might be hard to find online).

I'd give it to you but pretty sure it's against the rules, especially as it's an original file.

LordDeityLink and MasterJ360 like this.
  10. LordDeityLink

LordDeityLink Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Ahhh gotcha, I definitely misunderstood because of the language barrier and the file names were under the file names in the costume IDs txt file. Thanks for the clarification.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
    Rasa39 likes this.
  11. ConyoK

ConyoK Member
    Newcomer

France
    Hello, where did you get those DLC please ?

12. Tamtam

Tamtam Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Puerto Rico
    I should do the same with the others characters? I meant is kinda the same path?

13. videogame57

videogame57 Touch Fluffly Tail

Canada
    How do I patch the later DLC outfits (PC00I for example)? They're present in the update data but not the base game, I've tried putting them in LayeredFS for the base game and for the update and neither works. Earlier outfits patch properly, including DLCs.

14. HoTsHoTz79

HoTsHoTz79 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    need more details on this please.

where is the mod for this and how is your layered fs setup

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Atelier, Switch,