Gaming Atelier Annie

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have an Atelier game for Sega Staurn, but could not really play it as it is in Japanese, and am glad to not have one in English -- and undubbed too!

woo hoo!

shitashi

Trophies
XP
Country
I liked the game, it's fun to creat stuff through alchemy and such.

But one thing I didn't like about the game is the time you have to wait between each assigment. I often finish mine in 10 days and then have to wait like 3-4 months (ingame that is) for the next one. I also think they ahould have some sort of skill usage in the game, it would make the battles much easier.

But it's a fun game, you should give it a try.

ragingchaosgod

JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG
Trophies
Website
therokuryu.tumblr.com
XP
Country
shitashi said:
I liked the game, it's fun to creat stuff through alchemy and such.

But one thing I didn't like about the game is the time you have to wait between each assigment. I often finish mine in 10 days and then have to wait like 3-4 months (ingame that is) for the next one. I also think they ahould have some sort of skill usage in the game, it would make the battles much easier.

But it's a fun game, you should give it a try.

Personally, my 3-4 month wait time is sucked up by levelling my party and my resort places!

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
And don't forget taken jobs at the Adventure Guild, which is where I seem to kill most of my time.

Very addictive and fun RPG. It's got its own charm and the characters, while filling many anime stereotypes, are fun to watch as the story progresses. Combat is easy and not quite as complex as the RTS grid would have you believe.

I loves it!

shitashi

Trophies
XP
Country
zanxy said:
How do i add Red trait to knight spear ? -.-

You have to create Supplement 2, you must use Red Lando as a ingredient.
Then you just apply that supplement when you create the Knight Spear.

Note:You can also create Supplement 2 with different color atribute by which type of lando you use, Blue lando creates blue supplement 2 and Yellow creates yellow supplement 2 and virse versa.

On topic, Yeah as you said i noticed further in the game that leveling and creating facilities does take up those spare months.
But now I noticed another thing I didn't like, all those damn cutscenes!
It's nice now and then to watch their wacky conversation, but it gets really annoying after a while when they pop up everytime I move from some place to another. Can't even go into the workshop whitout a cutscene appears! D:

Otherwise the game is awesome!

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
I've been enjoying this game quite a bit now that I beat the third challenge.

I love the graphics and once I figured out that "pure water" in recipes was actually "medicine," I was able to quickly breeze through. Right now my team is Annie, Hans, and Gillian and they are pretty decent if I say so myself.

I would have liked a little bit more of a minigame for some of the harder recipes... I don't think I've ever had one fail yet. But that is not a deal breaker and it works for me. The game itself reminds me a bit of skills in WoW: you gather the items necessary, then craft a weapon or a potion. Since I used to spend 5-6 hours a day doing nothing but mining ores and making engineering tools in that game, this is like a portable handheld of that with cute anime characters.

Highly recommended for people who like off-beat Japanese RPGs like My World My Way or Luminous Arc 2.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm... When I started this game it tells me that i have a time limit to complete the obejective for the competition... And I prefer doing things at my own pace, so I think I'll pass on this game.
frown.gif
It's a pity.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
Hmm... When I started this game it tells me that i have a time limit to complete the obejective for the competition... And I prefer doing things at my own pace, so I think I'll pass on this game.
frown.gif
It's a pity.

The 'time limit' isn't oppressive. You get several months to complete it, and it's usually something so simple that you'll be able to complete it the day after you get the challenge. If you spend as much time playing DS games as you do posting here, this game should be easy as cake for you.

Plus, there are multiple endings, so you don't really have to worry about those challenges at all if you don't want to. The only pitiful thing would be if you didn't play this game based on a fear of lax time limits.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the time limits are almost a joke. You will never be hard pressed to meet a deadline and most of the challenges are for things you either already made a couple times or for things that require items you already have dozens of in your inventory from collecting.

Some of the challenges given to you by NPCs might have a shorter time limit of a month, but if you don't complete that it doesn't change the game. You just lose out on some cash (usually 1,000 gold, but you will never be in need of money if you keep taking Adventure Guild and business jobs).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1