OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

QUOTE said:
http://geeksofdoom.com/2010/04/09/atari-ap...york-in-pixels/
A super-duper-awesome new video has hit the web with a vengeance, and it’s from French director Patrick Jean and Paris visual effects studio One More Productions.

The short film is called Pixels, and it basically shows many different classic arcade games taking over New York City. You’ll see Asteroids space crafts shooting vehicles below, Tetris blocks interlocking with buildings, Pac-Man eating his way through the subway, Donkey Kong tossing barrels from the top of the Empire State Building, and more.

Dust off your Atari and click on over to the other side to witness Pixels immediately! This is an absolutely can’t-miss video from anyone who’s danced with the godfathers of video game history.

Even cooler — when these video games take something out as they would in their respective games, that object becomes pixelated itself, and breaks down into many little pieces (kinda like those Skittles commercials, but with pixels!).

As cool as this video is, I’m not sure I would enjoy experiencing this chaos. Those Tetris blocks are freakin’ vicious, man.

Blue Protoman

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This video scared the shit out of me, considering I live in New York City with my dad on weekends. Does anyone know how I can counteract the thought of this in my head?

By the way, one of the subway stations that Pac-Man ate was in my neighborhood!

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Blue Protoman said:
By the way, one of the subway stations that Pac-Man ate was in my neighborhood!
Not anymore it isn't.
ninja.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse